Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' (Page 15)

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
plz dont do this to us :( if this happens i will not watch any of etka's shows ever :(

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
we have 855 so far :(
keep signing online at if you dont want you favorite show to end!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?mariaM

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
868 less that 200 more till 1000 i hope the channel got our point..agar 24hrs ke andar we get 1000 signatures then they can only imagine ke how much we can do.. NDTV seriously "imagine" nahin kar sakte ke humein kmh se kitani mhabbat hai
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
874 signatures, hope the number keeps going up!
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i cant believe that imagine is doing this!!!!! i feel like strangling the person in charge of imagine TV!!!!! what the helll is wrong with them!!!! they have other downmarket shows on their channel and then they wonder why they dont have any TRP'S!!!! they think tht they will get bette TRP'S through Ratan ka Rishta but guess what, imagine ppl we already know that the first marriage didnt even happen and then the second one turned out to be a disaster!!!!! i dont think that anybody will waste their time to watch another disastrus wedding!!!! if you guys end KMH you dont know what the OUTCOME AND CONSEQUENCES would be!!!! The imagine ppl are going to lose even those few ppl that tuned into their channel to watch their favorite show!! 
I THINK THAT IMAGINE SHOULD THINK BEFORE THEY MAKE ANY DECISION!!!! LAST TIME THEY MADE A DECISION BUT GUESS WHAT, KMH CAME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE OF POPULAR DEMAND!!!!! AN IF THAT HAPPENS THIS TIME TOO, I DONT THINK THAT KMH FANS WILL SPARE THEM!!!!! SO THINK 2X BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION IMAGINE PPL!!!!!

AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

****sorry for any spamming :P****
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED YET...
EVEN KARAN SAID ON HIS FB STATUS THAT THE ARTICLE IS NEW MEANING RANDOM AND HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT IT!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS IS ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF JUST LIKE THE ONE, WHEN THEY TOLD US AROHI WAS GOING TO MARRY CHIKU!!1 REMEMEBR GUYS AND WE GOT SO FRUSTRATED BUT IT DIDNT TURN OUT THAT WAY... I DONT THINK WE SHOULD TAKE THIS ARTICLE SRSLY UNTIL ANOTHER POPULAR WEBSITE (AHEM,AHEM) ALSO CONFIRMS THE NEWS!!!! THIS COULD JUST BE ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF!!!!
 **** sorry for spamming, just so frustrated right now**** :(

P.S. we have 883 signatures so far :) keep going guys!!!

Edited by ishakumar - 04 May 2011 at 7:59pm
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
^^IF is usually good with its acticles and sources.. the "other" website you have in question is really notorious for posting alot of random stuff.. but in any case even if its not true, there cant be smoke w/o the fire..so channel must be up to something..atleast w/ doing this jardh tak problem nikal denge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
We will do everything to save our KMH..Imagine u better change ur decision..we won't leave u otherwise:@

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index