PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
they cannot end such an amazing show! kmh is the best thing that ever happened to Imagine
i completely agree with u pls dont end kmh 2
I've jus signd over 60 tyms nd it took omly 20 min to do so...i think we shud seta target date to reach d expected signatures...may be sum 15 days...if every1 wud spare 30 min a day for signing d petition dey can contribute a lot to d petition...wat say guys vil u do it 2 get ur show bak...plz post d no of tyms u sign daily
i thnk it too early to go behind a petition 
Please, Please, please Ekta bring back KMH3!!
OUR MAIN GOAL FROM NOW ON SHOULD BE TO GET KARANIKA BACK! THEY WERE THE REASON WHY WE WATCHED THE SHOW! PEOPLE ARE WORRYING ABOUT KMH3, BUT HONESTLY I DONT CARE WHAT SHOW THEY COME BACK IN AS LONG AS THEY ARE A JODI! WE SHOULD ASK EKTA TO GET THEM AS A JODI AGAIN! I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THEIR CHEMISTRY WITH ANY1 OTHER THAN EACH OTHER! PLEASE GET OUR KARANIKA BACK! I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE IN ANY OTHER SHOW OR KMH! 

PLEASE GET OUR JODI BACK!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON IT GUYS?
PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN THIS FIGHT AND ASK EKTA TO BRING THEM BACK... 
I REALLY HOPE THAT SHE COULD OFFER THEM A LOVE STORY WOTH EACH OTHER AGAIN... EVEN IF IT WILL BE A WHOLE NEW STORY! PLS GET OUR KARANIKA BACK!! THE CUTEST COUPLE IN TELLY-WOOD! 

WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE SET THE SCREEN ABLAZE AGAIN WITH THEIR SIZZLING AND EFFORTLESS  CHEMISTRY!

START TAKING SOME ACTIONS!
ANY1 HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS?
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY VIEW POINT! AND DONT FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! WE HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE WE DID LAST TIME FOR KMH 2, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS ONLY THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE FIGHTING FOR GETTING KARANIKA BACK! I HOPE THAT THEY DONT APPEAR ON NDTV THOUGH WHICH IS THE WORST CHANNEL IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION!

thanks for reading :)
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
Ireally want karanika bak as a jodi nd gud 2 hear dat sum1 has startd d initiativ...wel i hav sum ideas...
1.FACEBOOK
2.PETITIONS
3.MAILS
4.PHONE CALLS
1=>facebook is 1 such tool wich wud help us tel abt our strong desire to get bak d jodi...instead of bashing wid all d opposing cmnts abt d show goin off air we can continuously write abt d our luv fr d show nd d jodi in a pleasing manr to evry source posibl lyk ekta kapoor,sbs,sbb,tellychakkar,..der r so many fb acc for kmh...dis wud hlp a lot in international awareness.v shud also create an official page for karanika nd if its already der den i'm sorry
2=>signing d petition is one of d most easiest nd useful 1 so we shud sign as many as possibl
3=>we shud send continuous mails to a d possibl media,balaji tele,ekta kapoor...so dey can personally asses our luv 4 d show
4=>we shud call BT personaly nd let dem know how crazy d fans r 2 get bak d jodi.
dis i wat i prsnaly think nd if u ppl hav sum opinons plz let me know...
i've already sent mails, posted on fb of ekta,kmh-3,hoonur. & will keep on doing this till we get success.so i'm quite positive dat they surely gonna cum bak,if not kmh then some other show as a couple.
i ll send this pls guys whatever u can do for taking back our arjun arohi nd kitni mohabbat hai pls fand kuch karo hume ye chahiye hum ise lake rahe ekta and channel us bloody ratan k ristehe ki wajha hamra show ko end kiya wo bhi itne buri tarah we have to do this pls we mis kmh like hell๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by ishakumar

OUR MAIN GOAL FROM NOW ON SHOULD BE TO GET KARANIKA BACK! THEY WERE THE REASON WHY WE WATCHED THE SHOW! PEOPLE ARE WORRYING ABOUT KMH3, BUT HONESTLY I DONT CARE WHAT SHOW THEY COME BACK IN AS LONG AS THEY ARE A JODI! WE SHOULD ASK EKTA TO GET THEM AS A JODI AGAIN! I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THEIR CHEMISTRY WITH ANY1 OTHER THAN EACH OTHER! PLEASE GET OUR KARANIKA BACK! I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE IN ANY OTHER SHOW OR KMH! 

PLEASE GET OUR JODI BACK!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON IT GUYS?
PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN THIS FIGHT AND ASK EKTA TO BRING THEM BACK... 
I REALLY HOPE THAT SHE COULD OFFER THEM A LOVE STORY WOTH EACH OTHER AGAIN... EVEN IF IT WILL BE A WHOLE NEW STORY! PLS GET OUR KARANIKA BACK!! THE CUTEST COUPLE IN TELLY-WOOD! 

WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE SET THE SCREEN ABLAZE AGAIN WITH THEIR SIZZLING AND EFFORTLESS  CHEMISTRY!

START TAKING SOME ACTIONS!
ANY1 HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS?
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY VIEW POINT! AND DONT FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! WE HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE WE DID LAST TIME FOR KMH 2, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS ONLY THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE FIGHTING FOR GETTING KARANIKA BACK! I HOPE THAT THEY DONT APPEAR ON NDTV THOUGH WHICH IS THE WORST CHANNEL IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION!

thanks for reading :)

hey u r soo rite...basically v want karan - kritika as a couple...& the ques. of kmh 3 doesnt matter to mee  as long as i got to see dem together ...& i hope they come back again on star one...somewht in a love story like DMG & MJHT...bt defo. nt on NDTV...fingers crossed...๐Ÿ˜Š