Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahelakbary thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 we want kmh2 if imagine channel end kmh2 we never watch this channel againe.channel can end another shows we want kmh2 we want kmh2
chandanisharma thumbnail
😭😭please dont end kmh2 this is a only populer show in imagine channel i lov kmh2 sooo much wrong desicion imagine take
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never ever in my whole life love a show like that i just can't believe that ! please don't you dare do that!
This is breaking my heart!!!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe that imagine is doing this!!!!! i feel like strangling the person in charge of imagine TV!!!!! what the felll is wrong with them!!!! they have other downmarket shows on their channel and then they wonder why they dont have any TRP'S!!!! they think tht they will get bette TRP'S through Ratan ka Rishta but guess what, imagine ppl we already know that the first marriage didnt even happen and then the second one turned out to be a disaster!!!!! i dont think that anybody will waste their time to watch another disastrus wedding!!!! if you guys end KMH you dont know what the OUTCOME AND CONSEQUENCES would be!!!! The imagine ppl are going to lose even those few ppl that tuned into their channel to watch their favorite show!! 
I THINK THAT IMAGINE SHOULD THINK BEFORE THEY MAKE ANY DECISION!!!! LAST TIME THEY MADE A DECISION BUT GUESS WHAT, KMH CAME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE OF POPULAR DEMAND!!!!! AN IF THAT HAPPENS THIS TIME TOO, I DONT THINK THAT KMH FANS WILL SPARE THEM!!!!! SO THINK 2X BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION IMAGINE PPL!!!!!

SO FARE WE HAVE 761 PROTESTORS AND WE NEED A LOT MORE!!!
SO GUYS DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

shirhan thumbnail
I have never loved show like I loved kmh so plz plz plz plz plz don't end is best show ever I seen in my whole life love karan kritika
ishakumar thumbnail
SO FAR WE HAVE 800 PROTESTORS AND WE NEED A LOT MORE!!!
SO GUYS DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

ruby_0921 thumbnail
plz don't end kmh ...its the best show ever!!!...and the leads have such an awesome chemistry...how cud u even think of ending it?
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
plz dont do this to us :( if this happens i will not watch any of etka's shows ever :(
ishakumar thumbnail
we have 855 so far :(
keep signing online at if you dont want you favorite show to end!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?mariaM

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
868 less that 200 more till 1000 i hope the channel got our point..agar 24hrs ke andar we get 1000 signatures then they can only imagine ke how much we can do.. NDTV seriously "imagine" nahin kar sakte ke humein kmh se kitani mhabbat hai