Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 88)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

dude i ws referin to rajnikant's attire not me ROFL well i'd rather wear a red shorts but i just haaate da color yellow arghhh Confused but if harshu likes yellow, im ready to do ANYTHIN for harshu ROFL ROFL ROFL

my english grammar's goin haywire tnx to da hottie... nope im not blamin him sam, but wat to do?!?!!? LOL
Ok since HC likes white... u may wear red shorts with white top... then u will be permitted to enter!

Stop blaming him for ur mistakes... poor guy talks such nice english... though he does make mistakes sometimes ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL but thats acceptable bcoz I find his mistakes cute as well... I tell u I am such a gone case right now!

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

So ppl in india redesign their rooms every 2 years Shocked ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ya so I gave him a break for so many days na... ab juice peene ka, aur acting me wapas aane ka... (well slightly changed the Munna bhai dialogues ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL)! But true... It is so amazing that in 8 months he made such an impact as Onu and he was so right, that after TL people would want him to be paired with APK again just like AG Clap... not that I want it.. but I keep seeing these posts on TL forum or msgs on his profile and know people want them back!

Ok if this comes true today I will have doubts if ur dil ka connection is connected to HC or Star news ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Or have I been chatting with HC himself for so many days Shockedand he knew he was going to come on SBS today ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
wellLOLLOLLOL
normal people don't do...
but hc doesLOLLOLLOLLOL
yes sam...taanu made a very big impact...there's one full war on fb...who wants hc with whomLOL
no baba...its just dil ka connectionLOLLOLLOLLOL
and u have been chatting with a female called vandyLOLLOLLOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

u bet i will, koi shak?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL
need to get my visa ready LOL

awww sam's such a sweet girl... how selfless bil kul like taani Day Dreaming sooo not like me Wink
mwaaah tnx sam!!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
on second thoughts i am thinking of going alone...as per my original planLOLLOLLOLLOL
i don't want extra people oggling at hc wen i meet himWinkLOLLOL
Yes yes vandy goes alone and not bcoz she does not like people oggling at HC but bcoz I dont want HC to be terrified of all girls in his life ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... I know what all HC has to bear with vandy... .first she will start jumping seeing him... then she will think she has seen a ghost  and go white... then she will start tlaking at the speed of the fastest train in the world... I think that will be too much for HC to handle...I dont kow how will the poor guy will handle all this... so  i dont wnat him to run for his life seeing others ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Plane barke log bhejane ko pagal samjha hai kya mujko... Tongue
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Ok go ahead I have no interest in opening his mouth and counting his teeth ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Just tell me the final number and also how much each tooth is worth ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok so if HC does decide to come back with BT then lets attack BT office where they keep glycerine and set it on fire so we wont have HC-tear scenes ROFLROFLROFLROFL
oki sam...LOLLOLLOLLOL
umm i don't think he'll be working with bt again sam...had i been in his place...i wouldn'tLOLLOLLOL
but i like hc tear scenes.Ouch
i'm going to keep some stockLOLLOLLOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Yes yes vandy goes alone and not bcoz she does not like people oggling at HC but bcoz I dont want HC to be terrified of all girls in his life ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... I know what all HC has to bear with vandy... .first she will start jumping seeing him... then she will think she has seen a ghost  and go white... then she will start tlaking at the speed of the fastest train in the world... I think that will be too much for HC to handle...I dont kow how will the poor guy will handle all this... so  i dont wnat him to run for his life seeing others ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Plane barke log bhejane ko pagal samjha hai kya mujko... Tongue
oyeShockedShockedShocked
hc has handled fans before...so he knows how to dealLOLLOLLOL
and no running for life plzzzROFLROFLROFL
mujhe aur hc ko chhor doROFLROFLROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

wellLOLLOLLOL
normal people don't do...
but hc doesLOLLOLLOLLOL
yes sam...taanu made a very big impact...there's one full war on fb...who wants hc with whomLOL
no baba...its just dil ka connectionLOLLOLLOLLOL
and u have been chatting with a female called vandyLOLLOLLOL
Oh ... I am sure they all want him back with AG or APK.. but it is a No for both from my side... I loved their pairing but want to see him with others now

I will decide that after 2.30pm (indian std time) today ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

oki sam...LOLLOLLOLLOL
umm i don't think he'll be working with bt again sam...had i been in his place...i wouldn'tLOLLOLLOL
but i like hc tear scenes.Ouch
i'm going to keep some stockLOLLOLLOL
Well not sure though... I mean BT has some real talent and the stories are really good though they go haywire later... but then again I have not seen other serials so dont know about their stories and how their PH work...

U can keep some stock and use it on urself... HC wont need them... he will be coming back as happy-go-lucky guy Wink... bcoz everytime I see such a scene... I feel like running into the scene and giving him a tight hug...

Remember 17th nov 2009... I think it was one of the best acting ever done of a victim!Clap I know there were no tears there but still the impact was so good...Star
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

LOL
on second thoughts i am thinking of going alone...as per my original planLOL
i don't want extra people oggling at hc wen i meet himWinkLOLLOL

ogling is an underestimated word for wat i'd do vandyROFL ROFL ROFL

ok ok u go alone babes and i'l stick to my vodka mission Party  must revise da plot cz yeh sam will go & tell tales to harshu LOL LOL

Go to top