Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 6)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8089

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


ROFL ROFL ROFL 

say somethin abt da new theme darlin and dat'l do Wink oh thank god ur off da queue cz me & da other gals are fightin here with vandyLOL
Oye I just said dont doubt that I am not the biggest fan! that does not mean I am not in the queue... btw just a question... what is the queue for ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I am standing in it not know for what Tongue
 
Harshad time to get in the news buddy!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8089

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam is opening up dheere dheereROFL
wait till she becomes a rockerzz in just a yr!ROFL
god bless harshad
arre yaar u guys use all types terms which make absolutely no sense to me!Confused But they sound exciting so much be good words ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
 
Harshad... make a appearence soonAngry! somewhere some how... I dont care!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 37437

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oye I just said dont doubt that I am not the biggest fan! that does not mean I am not in the queue... btw just a question... what is the queue for ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I am standing in it not know for what Tongue
 
Harshad time to get in the news buddy!
thoda time aur sam...
11 more days to go for his b'day...LOLLOLLOLLOL
H3 H3 H3Day Dreaming


Edited by -vandy- - 05 May 2011 at 11:08pm
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8089

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

no philosophy with meAngry
aashi mein prem ki atma ghusey na ghusey...
mujhe mein post leap heer ki ghuss sakti haiAngry
if  u don't reply!AngryAngryAngry
 
Oh dear me... Just for you I woke up so early in the morning... sitting in this cold and writing on this FC to help u finish it asap and you are all AngryAngry with me... Damn Heer ki aatma... now that is something really dangerous! Mostly bcoz I cant even give Prem like expressions .. they are reserved for HC onlyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ok will try to get some here
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 37437

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

arre yaar u guys use all types terms which make absolutely no sense to me!Confused But they sound exciting so much be good words ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
 
Harshad... make a appearence soonAngry! somewhere some how... I dont care!
they are IF terms samLOLLOLLOL
ur ranking acc to the no. of posts u makeLOLLOLLOL
i think u scared him wen u said u r going to arrest himLOLLOLLOL
abb he'll not make an appearanceLOLLOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8089

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

nice attempt samClapClapClap
u chose some Day Dreaming pics
the middle oneis my all time fav pic of hcDay Dreaming
Yes even mine... but I wonder what went wrong.. .bcoz the pic size is small and the line I had added are still there on the picture in my computer but I cant see them online... AngryAngry
 
Next time I need to make  more effort and probably read about how to do what and then post!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 37437

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh dear me... Just for you I woke up so early in the morning... sitting in this cold and writing on this FC to help u finish it asap and you are all AngryAngry with me... Damn Heer ki aatma... now that is something really dangerous! Mostly bcoz I cant even give Prem like expressions .. they are reserved for HC onlyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ok will try to get some here
madam...
i'm sitting here without breakfast...Angry
just a cup of coffee...
i was scared wat if u doze off!Ouch
i knew heer ki atma will scare the hell out of uROFL
thank god u can't give prem like expressionsDay Dreaming
had u done that...i would've melted then and thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8089

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

thoda time aur sam...
11 more days to go for his b'day...LOLLOLLOLLOL
H3 H3 H3Day Dreaming
Yeah I want new footage and not something already shown... like austrilia trip or his previous bday footage... I dont know what damage I might to do some one!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
New fresh and happy HC face Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 50695

-vandy- 1196 50695 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1193   Views: 46561

-Alina- 1193 46561 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1199   Views: 47858

-vandy- 1199 47858 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1204   Views: 47341

-funnfrolic- 1204 47341 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1191   Views: 34988

Iriss 1191 34988 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index