Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

A Warm Welcome To All the New and Old members of Harshad chopda Fan club.
Wow can't believe we are actually on 59th HCFC, oh I know we are about to finish this one too.
Moving on with my opening speech, I would like to mention over here that how much I miss my buddies, Anu di, Priya di... HCFC-Awesome 4 is incomplete without you guys. I was just checking OUR very first FC, how we did that in one single day(actually less than 24 hrs we were ready with a new home). It was a team work...and I actually miss that now. Not that from past few FCs and in this one too, we are not able to do team work and all...obviously with the addition of few newcomers whom I would like to thank from bottom of my heart Aashi, Sam, Nadz, Maha, Meg, Abby, Naadia and everyone...if it werent for you guys and obviously Vandy di...we wouldn't have been able to make this FC active !!! So thank you guys for Keeping this place alive !!!!!
It all started with 4 members...continued with 4 members and now look at it...its a whole foundation of some crazy people from all around the globe who can do anything to be here and appreciate, drool, swoon and do all the stupid stuff only for one person...and he is none other that Harshad Chopda !!!
Harshad if it werent for you I dont think I would have met some crazy people !!! And the bond between Harshad and his crazy fans at HCFC is unbreakable...So yeah a Special Thanks to Harshad, ...no day of us is complete without talking about you...thanx for being there for us...
its been great knowing you...as an actor and as a wonderful human being...god bless you always...
all i would like to say is
" However heavy the odds against you or however difficult the circumstances, you should never accept defeat but continue working until you achieve what you seek to attain in life."

Now coming back to this FC...to be honest...my work for this Fc was to copy all that stuff which was pmed me or was on the last FC (like links and all) and to post it over here...all the beautiful words, siggies and theme of this Fc which you guys see is the master piece of Vandy di,Meg and Nadz...I'm the only one who posted it...so yeah I'm sort of jealous and feels sad that why I have to be that much involved in other things that I was not able to do anything for this one !!!!

Anyway I wish Harshad you were that much extrovert and this was a real interview !!! I actually want you to be a bit more social...not because you need more fans...but because some fans are still there who always want you to be there on first page in news..no not in bad way...but for some good reasons !!!! And yeah please come back soon !!!! We all miss you !!!!
Love you God Bless You

Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 14 May 2011 at 10:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-sam123_0-vandy-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Welcome to the 59th Fan club of Harshad ChopdaSmile

Great Job accomplished guysStarClapStarClap

it feels great to be a part of such dedicated fans of harshad...

won't say much today coz i'm pretty emotional...but dil se i'm saying thankuEmbarrassed

we at this home of ours had dreamt a dream exactly 2 months back...it looked pretty impossible...but people says..."where there's a will...there's a way"Smile
and we here at HCFC says...where there's harshad...there's always loads to discuss...SmileLOL
a HUGE thanku to all members past and present...members who laid the foundation of this fc...members who helped it move along...
(me not naming anybody...lest i firget even a single nameLOL)
alina...the fc is superb...i hope it'll help us sail thru this hc absent period on screenSmile
i still miss my group...but i know there will be a day wen we all will be here together along with our present groupSmileSmile
thanx a lot harshad for being there for usSmile
keep smiling always...coz ur smile makes us all smile
god bless uSmile
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 15 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Hina-sam123_0-Maha-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yaaay it's da 59th home for us, da crazy HC lovers Party Party
congo to our darling harshu and all of us Party Party Party Party

harshad chopda... hmmm... wat can i say?!?!? Day Dreaming da name says it all and dis man needs no introduction of wat so ever!!! yes harshu, ur so blessed with tons of fans to back u in each step u take. irrespective of wat ppl say, u never fail to impress or disappoint us, ur loyal fans at any day...

i love u sooo much and im sooo proud to say I AM A HARSHADIAN!!!! 
and dats all thanks to u & ur hard work...

plsss come back soon cz my tv screen's all soona soona without ur gorgeous, mysterious chocolate brown eyes Day Dreaming

god bless u!!!! mwaaahh Hug Hug Hug

Edited by NaDzGirl - 14 May 2011 at 7:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Hina--vandy-

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

First of all congratulations everyone for the 59th FC!Clap

Harshad Chopda - There are very few people who influence others the way you do. I think you are one of them who preaches without saying anythingBig smile. I am sure your hardwork and efforts that can be seen from your acting inspires manyStar. After seeing Prem for almost 2 years, I was convinced that you were good for only Prem but then Anurag came along. Anurag who did wrong but still you did not stop loving himEmbarrassed, Anurag who made mistakes but still you forgave him at the drop of the hat. And I think this was all possible only because you made him so!ClapClap

I am always amazed reading or seeing your interviews, at how down to earth and simple you are. Always remain so. Big smile

Recently on this FC, they dropped a bomb on me Wink(well not literally anyways!ROFL) saying that you visit FCs. Well if this is true and you are reading this post and seeing all the efforts everybody has put in to making this FC, then I have a request to make... .Please come back soon!!

We miss you alot and not a day goes by when I dont visit IF just to find out if there is any news about you!

God bless you always!

Edited by sam123_0 - 13 May 2011 at 10:58am

-Alina--Hina--vandy-

-Abigail-

IF-Rockerz

-Abigail-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I left the previous FC on page 90 i think and couldn't come regularly cause I got alot of study to do for my upcoming exams but when I come back what do I see the FC is finishedShocked...WOW! you guys are fast ...well done for finishing it so quicklyClap

and now CONGRATZZZ to Harshad and all HCians for this new FCPartyDancing
May we also finish this very fast

May God Bless Harshad and may no evil eye fall upon him.
May all his wishes get fulfilled and may happiness never leave his side!
Wishing Harshad all the best for everything he does!Thumbs Up

Just hoping ke harshuuu ke dil ki ghanti jaldi baj jaye...I can't wait to see him onscreen now!Day Dreaming

-Alina--Hina--vandy-

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Congratz on 59th FC everyone PartyParty
Harshad Chopda Ermm
Dont know what to say.Someone who can give life to characters, Someone who can make them special and unforgettable,Someone who can create Magic onscreen,Someone who is Humble,down to earth and Simple.
Someone who is simply the Best.
God bless Harshad and save him from all evil eyes .May he get Loads of Happiness and Success in His life.Ameen
Waiting for His Comeback
P:S Great work by everyone loved the banner and siggies and everything.
Thumbs Up

Edited by -Maha- - 16 May 2011 at 4:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Hina-

-Hina-

IF-Rockerz

-Hina-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Taken.

*edit:

Finally unreserving it. Alina, very well written. Clap Wow, this FC is looking superdupercool.
Fab work by everyone. Hope to see HC back sooon. Embarrassed 
God bless HC - and HCians.

Edited by -Hina- - 24 May 2011 at 6:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Unhappy

This one held another record for being under UC fr longerr time like 130 pages almostShockedShockedROFLROFL but well it was Alina who even edited that, had I been on her place, I would have let it be same way to add a variation of HC FC in the listEmbarrassed.

Great work by all, loved the spoofs

God Bless Harshad & HCians

Edited by SunShine_A - 13 May 2011 at 8:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Hina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top