Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hiya HCians,

Howdy all?(This is for Nadzz who keeps addressing me as Captain Sam.. .I have no idea as to why Stern Smile but I still like itROFL)

Oh we have bday girls today minaz &  hina... Wish you both a very happy birthday!

I wish tomorrow we get to see new HC footage! Oh HC please please dont deprive us of this one pleasure which we have been waiting since 2nd April 2011!

yaaay my captain sam's finally here Hug 
let's get into our mission bachchi Party Party

psst: hope ur ready with ur siggies for tomoro?!?!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

@Red: Hello !!!! I'm the oldest member over here right now !!!!!! And in that case...sorry vandy di...I just cant step back !!!!!  lolxxx

Well you wont believe I didn't recognized Harshad that Harshad is the same guy who played Akshat !!!! I too have seen few episodes of AD and stopped watching it when Harshad left...and when I saw him in kis desh I just went gaga over him and one day my Mami told me that he is the same guy who played Akshat before...and i was shocked !!! lolxxx

dont even bother fightin for da first spot alina cz vandy'l strangle ur neck ROFL ROFL

ok so im bit better than u then. i didn't know his name but remembered his face durin ambar dhara and ws glued to prem as a result... i still remembr hw much i loved prem's stripy shirts those days... and his short hair awww...  i mean prem 2008 LOL

prem 2009 ws even more dashing ahhh my dil goes mmm... mmm... mmm...

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yaaay my captain sam's finally here Hug 
let's get into our mission bachchi Party Party

psst: hope ur ready with ur siggies for tomoro?!?!
Oye ya tho captain mat bana ya phir bachchi mat bol ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I cant be a bachchi captain now can I Embarrassed

Well mission for today is all set... but I wonder if we will have the new FC ready and also we will have to wait for ppl to reserve their places so maybe we cant chat as much as I want to Angry oh damn! I was all set to do HC blabbering today ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haila you remember telling me to make siggies and you are waiting for them... I told you not to LOL... well lets see I will try to get some but I hope I wont disappoint you Ouch

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oye ya tho captain mat bana ya phir bachchi mat bol ROFL I cant be a bachchi captain now can I Embarrassed

Well mission for today is all set... but I wonder if we will have the new FC ready and also we will have to wait for ppl to reserve their places so maybe we cant chat as much as I want to Angry oh damn! I was all set to do HC blabbering today ROFL

Haila you remember telling me to make siggies and you are waiting for them... I told you not to LOL... well lets see I will try to get some but I hope I wont disappoint you Ouch

ok ok i'l stick to captain... bachchi out captain in ROFL ROFL ROFL
hold on and have patience girly... let's move into our new home once everybody's done reserve their seats

dude i wanna see ur siggies!!! finish dem soon it's an order!!!! Angry

hey only 5 pages to go... should v go ahead or change gears?!?!? im confused Confused

Edited by NaDzGirl - 16 May 2011 at 12:54am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
hiya guysSmile
all set????
well the new fc has been posted...u can reserve ur spots...
but fultoo chatting can only be started there from tomorrow morningOuch
make sure u reserve ur posts by tonight...everybody...i do not want any unedited posts on this fcOuch
and maha...lovely siggyLOLLOLLOL
wen i saw that line in alina's dabba...i was wondering who wrote itLOLLOLLOLi had totally forgotten it was my kartootLOLLOLLOL
sam, nadzzz...a very good morning to u guys...
chalo aaj kya discuss karenge???/Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hey Sam

guys could you please check that I have sent you guys a PM !!!!! are you working on it ???? I know...these days I'm doing this at the last moment !!!  but still I hope everyone is bale to sent their wishes/msgs to me or vandy di !!!! And yeah there is no limit of words !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Ok da Captain it is then no worries! Oh Damn I thought you would forget after the weekend... two days is a long time buddy! LOLLOL

Anyways lets go to first gear and blabber only about HC and HC related matters... my day has just started and if we finish the pages way before the day ends then I wont know what to do the rest of the time LOLLOLLOL 

HC you are making us do all sorts of compromises which we never intended to do in our life LOLLOLLOL

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Hi vandy... Alina,

Vandy without the link how do u expect me to reserve my spot in the new FC Confused though I reserved my spot now Tongue

Alina what PM ?ConfusedI received one from vandy asking to write 3 lines about HC and send to meg.. which I already did... do u want birthday wishes or something?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top