Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

prem prem prem prem prem Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
leave harshu for vandy cz she wont let me overtake her in da queue ROFL ROFL ROFL

excuse me !!Shocked I didnt get thatConfused...Harshad for Vandy di?? yeh kab hua??? and is mein mein kahan hoon???? Sorry I can't let Harshad go with Vandy di...remember he is already there with me in Venus????

Premmm...so many actors have played characters named as Prem...but to be honest when I think of Prem...only Harshad(okay Salman Khan of Mein ne Pyaar kiya) do come in my mind !!!!!! but still I stick with Harshad as Prem !!! lolxxx prem is a perfect guy !!!! *dreams*...that can only exists in dreams *dreams again*...lolxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
hi minaz &  hina Hug Hug
haaappy b day girls!!!!!! Party Party Party Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
check this VM...Vandy di made it long time back...on my request...on Premeer !! i know most of you already have seen it !!! but still I'm posting it...sorry di I didn't asked you before... posting it !!!

I forgot how to post a video over here so check this link...and I can bet on this that you will again fall in love with Premeer...and obviously PremHeartDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-sweta2005HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

excuse me !!Shocked I didnt get thatConfused...Harshad for Vandy di?? yeh kab hua??? and is mein mein kahan hoon???? Sorry I can't let Harshad go with Vandy di...remember he is already there with me in Venus????

Premmm...so many actors have played characters named as Prem...but to be honest when I think of Prem...only Harshad(okay Salman Khan of Mein ne Pyaar kiya) do come in my mind !!!!!! but still I stick with Harshad as Prem !!! lolxxx prem is a perfect guy !!!! *dreams*...that can only exists in dreams *dreams again*...lolxxx

hop into da queue jaanu... vandy's been hogging da top spot of da queue for da last 3 years or so therefore, there's no way she's takin a step backwards for our sake ROFL ROFL

@bold
aww dats sooo sweet Day Dreaming

to me prem is larger than life and reminds me of srk in k3g; adopted son who loves his mom more than anybody else... 

i still remember when i first watched prem, i had a tough time placing harshu cz i ws bit clueless abt indian actors back then. after a while i finally realized dat he's da same guy from ambar dhara; which i watched few epis & stopped watchin when his character ws changed to dat ali guy

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hop into da queue jaanu... vandy's been hogging da top spot of da queue for da last 3 years or so therefore, there's no way she's takin a step backwards for our sake ROFL ROFL

@bold
aww dats sooo sweet Day Dreaming

to me prem is larger than life and reminds me of srk in k3g; adopted son who loves his mom more than anybody else... 

i still remember when i first watched prem, i had a tough time placing harshu cz i ws bit clueless abt indian actors back then. after a while i finally realized dat he's da same guy from ambar dhara; which i watched few epis & stopped watchin when his character ws changed to dat ali guy

@Red: Hello !!!! I'm the oldest member over here right now !!!!!! And in that case...sorry vandy di...I just cant step back !!!!!  lolxxx

Well you wont believe I didn't recognized Harshad that Harshad is the same guy who played Akshat !!!! I too have seen few episodes of AD and stopped watching it when Harshad left...and when I saw him in kis desh I just went gaga over him and one day my Mami told me that he is the same guy who played Akshat before...and i was shocked !!! lolxxx

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey Guys Just dropping by to say a Hi to all HCians

so one day left! and then partyyy Party

Happy birthday Minaz and Hina Party, Hope you have a great day and May God Bless you with lots of happiness and care

well I'm not really jealous of you guys cause I also share my birthday month with HC!Day Dreaming

God Bless HC and all HCiansSmile

abbyyy Hug  just hi?!?! dats all?!?!?! so unfair Evil Smile
well i envy my sis cz her b day falls in may... she somehow always gets confused with harshu & salman (DID) he think dese two are one guy ROFL ROFL ROFL 

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hiya HCians,

Howdy all?(This is for Nadzz who keeps addressing me as Captain Sam.. .I have no idea as to why Stern Smile but I still like itROFL)

Oh we have bday girls today minaz &  hina... Wish you both a very happy birthday!

I wish tomorrow we get to see new HC footage! Oh HC please please dont deprive us of this one pleasure which we have been waiting since 2nd April 2011!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

check this VM...Vandy di made it long time back...on my request...on Premeer !! i know most of you already have seen it !!! but still I'm posting it...sorry di I didn't asked you before... posting it !!!

I forgot how to post a video over here so check this link...and I can bet on this that you will again fall in love with Premeer...and obviously PremHeartDay Dreaming

ayooo cant view utube here at office tnx to lame IT division Censored
will def watch it once i go home sweets... well it's vandy's na?!? so needless to say it will luk just perfect Day Dreaming i must nag her to make a premeer one for me Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top