Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 144)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6496

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


prem prem prem prem prem Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
leave harshu for vandy cz she wont let me overtake her in da queue ROFL ROFL ROFL

excuse me !!Shocked I didnt get thatConfused...Harshad for Vandy di?? yeh kab hua??? and is mein mein kahan hoon???? Sorry I can't let Harshad go with Vandy di...remember he is already there with me in Venus????

Premmm...so many actors have played characters named as Prem...but to be honest when I think of Prem...only Harshad(okay Salman Khan of Mein ne Pyaar kiya) do come in my mind !!!!!! but still I stick with Harshad as Prem !!! lolxxx prem is a perfect guy !!!! *dreams*...that can only exists in dreams *dreams again*...lolxxx
HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 40318

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
hi minaz &  hina Hug Hug
haaappy b day girls!!!!!! Party Party Party Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6496

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
check this VM...Vandy di made it long time back...on my request...on Premeer !! i know most of you already have seen it !!! but still I'm posting it...sorry di I didn't asked you before... posting it !!!


I forgot how to post a video over here so check this link...and I can bet on this that you will again fall in love with Premeer...and obviously PremHeartDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-sweta2005HappyMelody

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 40318

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


excuse me !!Shocked I didnt get thatConfused...Harshad for Vandy di?? yeh kab hua??? and is mein mein kahan hoon???? Sorry I can't let Harshad go with Vandy di...remember he is already there with me in Venus????

Premmm...so many actors have played characters named as Prem...but to be honest when I think of Prem...only Harshad(okay Salman Khan of Mein ne Pyaar kiya) do come in my mind !!!!!! but still I stick with Harshad as Prem !!! lolxxx prem is a perfect guy !!!! *dreams*...that can only exists in dreams *dreams again*...lolxxx

hop into da queue jaanu... vandy's been hogging da top spot of da queue for da last 3 years or so therefore, there's no way she's takin a step backwards for our sake ROFL ROFL

@bold
aww dats sooo sweet Day Dreaming

to me prem is larger than life and reminds me of srk in k3g; adopted son who loves his mom more than anybody else... 

i still remember when i first watched prem, i had a tough time placing harshu cz i ws bit clueless abt indian actors back then. after a while i finally realized dat he's da same guy from ambar dhara; which i watched few epis & stopped watchin when his character ws changed to dat ali guy
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6496

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


hop into da queue jaanu... vandy's been hogging da top spot of da queue for da last 3 years or so therefore, there's no way she's takin a step backwards for our sake ROFL ROFL

@bold
aww dats sooo sweet Day Dreaming

to me prem is larger than life and reminds me of srk in k3g; adopted son who loves his mom more than anybody else... 

i still remember when i first watched prem, i had a tough time placing harshu cz i ws bit clueless abt indian actors back then. after a while i finally realized dat he's da same guy from ambar dhara; which i watched few epis & stopped watchin when his character ws changed to dat ali guy

@Red: Hello !!!! I'm the oldest member over here right now !!!!!! And in that case...sorry vandy di...I just cant step back !!!!!  lolxxx

Well you wont believe I didn't recognized Harshad that Harshad is the same guy who played Akshat !!!! I too have seen few episodes of AD and stopped watching it when Harshad left...and when I saw him in kis desh I just went gaga over him and one day my Mami told me that he is the same guy who played Akshat before...and i was shocked !!! lolxxx
HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 40318

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey Guys Just dropping by to say a Hi to all HCians

so one day left! and then partyyy Party

Happy birthday Minaz and Hina Party, Hope you have a great day and May God Bless you with lots of happiness and care

well I'm not really jealous of you guys cause I also share my birthday month with HC!Day Dreaming

God Bless HC and all HCiansSmile

abbyyy Hug  just hi?!?! dats all?!?!?! so unfair Evil Smile
well i envy my sis cz her b day falls in may... she somehow always gets confused with harshu & salman (DID) he think dese two are one guy ROFL ROFL ROFL 
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hiya HCians,
 
Howdy all?(This is for Nadzz who keeps addressing me as Captain Sam.. .I have no idea as to why Stern Smile but I still like itROFL)
 
Oh we have bday girls today minaz &  hina... Wish you both a very happy birthday!
 
I wish tomorrow we get to see new HC footage! Oh HC please please dont deprive us of this one pleasure which we have been waiting since 2nd April 2011!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 40318

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

check this VM...Vandy di made it long time back...on my request...on Premeer !! i know most of you already have seen it !!! but still I'm posting it...sorry di I didn't asked you before... posting it !!!


I forgot how to post a video over here so check this link...and I can bet on this that you will again fall in love with Premeer...and obviously PremHeartDay Dreaming

ayooo cant view utube here at office tnx to lame IT division Censored
will def watch it once i go home sweets... well it's vandy's na?!? so needless to say it will luk just perfect Day Dreaming i must nag her to make a premeer one for me Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 52645

-vandy- 1196 52645 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1193   Views: 48083

-Alina- 1193 48083 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1199   Views: 50615

-vandy- 1199 50615 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1204   Views: 50363

-funnfrolic- 1204 50363 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1191   Views: 36537

Iriss 1191 36537 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index