Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 117

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

@Vandy... haila why our heads... I told you na... lets atleast do some damage to the securities guys at Royal Palms 🤣🤣🤣

@Nadz... stop scaring me Prem's apparent blank threat🤣🤣🤣...

@Alina Ok just got ur PM...

BTW has anyone here seen Royal palms pics online.. wow the place looks so 😍... what an exotic place to live in...

abb ismein security ki kya galti???
i've seen the pics sam...its wonderful...imagine hc on its lawn with shadow...😆😆😆
btw...don't forget to spam sbs will all ur might today...
we need to see  hc tomm...by hook or by crook!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

abb ismein security ki kya galti???

i've seen the pics sam...its wonderful...imagine hc on its lawn with shadow...😆😆😆
btw...don't forget to spam sbs will all ur might today...
we need to see  hc tomm...by hook or by crook!

Saari galti unki hi tho hai... cant they make their malik do something for his fans! 🤣🤣🤣 After all they are responsible for his security!😉

There u go again... I was so nicely imagining HC, green lawn, blue sky...and you had to go and  gussofy shadow in it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Saare image ka satyanash hogaya 😉

I dont have facebook account  so cant spam... Oh HC please please please come tomorrow!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Saari galti unki hi tho hai... cant they make their malik do something for his fans! 🤣🤣🤣 After all they are responsible for his security!😉

There u go again... I was so nicely imagining HC, green lawn, blue sky...and you had to go and  gussofy shadow in it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Saare image ka satyanash hogaya 😉

I dont have facebook account  so cant spam... Oh HC please please please come tomorrow!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
abb hc doesn't go out for a walk alone toh main kya karoo???🤣🤣🤣🤣
but...i've read that royal palms is located in a secluded locality...wat say sam...shall we attack😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail

abb hc doesn't go out for a walk alone toh main kya karoo???🤣🤣🤣🤣

but...i've read that royal palms is located in a secluded locality...wat say sam...shall we attack😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arre please dont put royal palms, secluded, attack in the same line... i start getting all weird violent ideas of destruction and damage and they are really bad for a non-violent person like me😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tomorrow 2.30pm IST if I dont get to hear that HC is making an appearence I dont know what I will do... i think I will boycott and not come to FC at all. I will go on strike till HC makes an appearence!

HC HAS TO HAS TO GIVE A jalak tomorrow and NO I dont mean those austrialia wala shots.. I hate them now..😛 ... everytime they want to tell something about HC they use those... I keep looking with my eyes, mouth and ears wide open to see, hear something new but no these fools use the same footage!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣

abb hc doesn't go out for a walk alone toh main kya karoo???🤣🤣🤣
🤣
🤣

Royal palm???? did I missed something???? I only know about  Royal Palm Golf Club which is here in Lahore...and which makes no connection with HC...

Anyway...dont you think by now we should have completed this fc ??

And again...for those whose post still show reserved/mine written on it...please edit that !! u know if HC visits it...wont look good !!!
sam123_0 thumbnail

@Alina... Royal palms is where HC lives... his adda!😉

If we finish this FC then where do I go with my bak bak... I guess we have to drag this for the whole of today 😳 Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail

@Alina... Royal palms is where HC lives... his adda!😉

If we finish this FC then where do I go with my bak bak... I guess we have to drag this for the whole of today 😳

Ohhh Royal Palms is where HC lives...Vandy di Harshad is actually a King...he lives there in Royal...Royal Palms...lolxxx

And Sam...we have to finish this up by tonite...and then if guys want to talk and stuff then we have next FC...haina Vandy di ??
sam123_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Alina-

Ohhh Royal Palms is where HC lives...Vandy di Harshad is actually a King...he lives there in Royal...Royal Palms...lolxxx

And Sam...we have to finish this up by tonite...and then if guys want to talk and stuff then we have next FC...haina Vandy di ??

So should we call him King Chopda from today! All Hail King Chopda!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  oh that sounds pretty funny!

Nope we have to wait for others to res their spots on the new FC... so we will have to do bak bak tomorrow
-Alina- thumbnail

So should we call him King Chopda from today! All Hail King Chopda!🤣  oh that sounds pretty funny!

Nope we have to wait for others to res their spots on the new FC... so we will have to do bak bak tomorrow

King Chopda does sounds cool !!!!

Oh I know some people still have to reserve their post over there !!!

Long live King Harshad !!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg only 3 pages to go...
u guys have almost finished da FC 😆

king chopda?!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 sam & alina, u girls have gone nuts