Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

No worries if we do not get new footage on 17th... Vandy and I are going to do some serious damage somewhere to someone... we still have to clarify this info... U are free to join but u will be late.. as u have exams... πŸ˜› so dont worry... we will do more damage from urside also ... Oh before  I forget... good luck with u exams

God bless Harshad!

Ya if they  don't show us his interview! they better run for their lives! Go Sam and vandy di! Yes please do serious damage from my side aswell if I'm late cause of My exams!

Ya I guess I will be late * sigh*

Thank-youπŸ˜ƒ

God Bless HC and may no evil eye fall upon him
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Ya if they  don't show us his interview! they better run for their lives! Go Sam and vandy di! Yes please do serious damage from my side aswell if I'm late cause of My exams!

Ya I guess I will be late * sigh*

Thank-youπŸ˜ƒ

God Bless HC and may no evil eye fall upon him
good news for those of u who are missing hc's interviews...
we have a surprise planned for u on the first pg of this fc😊
do check out the first 2 postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and don't forget to edit ur posts on pg 2😊

Yaar shafedi ki kuch jayada he chamak hai!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he will get whitened! Lets add a bit of color to it!

@Alina... No worries, we are HCians and we can do wonders just like HC! Keep your chin up buddy and we will sail through!
well...we can see the blush creep up his cheeks now and then😳😳😳😳
plus his chocolate brown eyes
black hair...😳😳😳
@Vandy... why do u disclose such news before hand and then say not to show u 😑 ...

I just checked... first posts says "taken" 2nd one says "post#1" is this ur big surprise 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

BTW is there SBS/SBB facebook page where we can spam and tell them in advance!
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

@Vandy di: Thank-you sooo much for HC B-day invitation! Looking forward to the celebrations! and how much I hate it right now that I have a Bio exam on 17th and then math on 18th ...but will surely make an appearance and wish HC on his special day! πŸ˜³

Hope we get a new semgnet of Harshad B-day in SBS πŸ˜...those SBS people better not disappoint me with showing his old interviews😑πŸ₯±

God Bless HC and all HCians
abby studies always come first...
but just drop by if u get time😊
and guys i'm requesting...plzzz edit all ur posts on pg 2 of this fc by tonight
and 60th fc by monday morning😊
Originally posted by -vandy-

well...we can see the blush creep up his cheeks now and then😳😳😳😳
plus his chocolate brown eyes
black hair...😳😳😳
Aaj kya sab ko mar dalne ke iraade se utthi thi subah! First that invitation and now all this description!

But I can so imagine HC in midst of all this and only go 😍... Just imagine if HC came on SBS on 17th May and started showing his house πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -vandy-

yes alina...we'll do it against all oddsπŸ˜†
and a reminder guys...
those of u who've reserved ur posts on pg 2 ...
plzz make sure u unreserve them by tomm...
unedited posts on pg 2 do not give a very nice picture

Di you know what its been my habit now on doing against odds !! lolxxx !!!
And Vandy di...FC is still UC...how can we edit our posts !! but guys...I would be editing it soon and asap I would be giving a green signal to you guys !! so please get ready to edit your posts !!

Yaar shafedi ki kuch jayada he chamak hai!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he will get whitened! Lets add a bit of color to it!

@Alina... No worries, we are HCians and we can do wonders just like HC! Keep your chin up buddy and we will sail through!
wow harshad is just like me he loves white i am so proud of him he loves white just like me matching matching🀣🀣🀣 
and vandy di thanks for the invitation even we people jump into hc bday party without invitation if we know the address 🀣🀣🀣
hope sbs will show harshad's interview on his birhtday  and also he says something about his new show 😳
god bless harshad 😳
Originally posted by anuu2010

wow harshad is just like me he loves white i am so proud of him he loves white just like me matching matching🀣🀣🀣 
and vandy di thanks for the invitation even we people jump into hc bday party without invitation if we know the address 🀣🀣🀣
hope sbs will show harshad's interview on his birhtday  and also he says something about his new show 😳
god bless harshad 😳
Looks like everybodies favorite color is white... mine too... I still need to find one person who does not like white🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just wondering if we all liked white before we knew HC or started liking it after πŸ˜‰... I was from before!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

@Vandy... why do u disclose such news before hand and then say not to show u 😑 ...

I just checked... first posts says "taken" 2nd one says "post#1" is this ur big surprise 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

BTW is there SBS/SBB facebook page where we can spam and tell them in advance!
abb check karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my comp hanged yaar
and go on fb and just search for saas bahu aur sazishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
god bless harshad