Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

oki sam...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

umm i don't think he'll be working with bt again sam...had i been in his place...i wouldn'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i like hc tear scenes.
i'm going to keep some stockπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well not sure though... I mean BT has some real talent and the stories are really good though they go haywire later... but then again I have not seen other serials so dont know about their stories and how their PH work...

U can keep some stock and use it on urself... HC wont need them... he will be coming back as happy-go-lucky guy πŸ˜‰... bcoz everytime I see such a scene... I feel like running into the scene and giving him a tight hug...

Remember 17th nov 2009... I think it was one of the best acting ever done of a victim!πŸ‘ I know there were no tears there but still the impact was so good...⭐️
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†
on second thoughts i am thinking of going alone...as per my original planπŸ˜†
i don't want extra people oggling at hc wen i meet himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ogling is an underestimated word for wat i'd do vandy🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ok ok u go alone babes and i'l stick to my vodka mission πŸ₯³  must revise da plot cz yeh sam will go & tell tales to harshu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

oye😲😲😲
hc has handled fans before...so he knows how to dealπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and no running for life plzzz🀣🀣🀣
mujhe aur hc ko chhor do🀣🀣🀣

Yes he has handled fans before but not one like u πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ who has waited for 3 years in a queue... which ppl have aborted mid-way bcoz vandy would not leave her place 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

No I dont trust u with HC so we wont leave u guys πŸ˜›
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

ogling is an underestimated word for wat i'd do vandy🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ok ok u go alone babes and i'l stick to my vodka mission πŸ₯³  must revise da plot cz yeh sam will go & tell tales to harshu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

See this is why I said... vandy goes alone ... it will more than HC can handle

You can plot as much as u want ... u will never get passed my eyes! I have my eyes everywhere... remember that!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... and i told u.. .u will be permited inside only if u get atleast one favorite item of HC πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yes yes vandy goes alone and not bcoz she does not like people oggling at HC but bcoz I dont want HC to be terrified of all girls in his life 🀣... I know what all HC has to bear with vandy... .first she will start jumping seeing him... then she will think she has seen a ghost  and go white... then she will start tlaking at the speed of the fastest train in the world... I think that will be too much for HC to handle...I dont kow how will the poor guy will handle all this... so  i dont wnat him to run for his life seeing others 🀣

Plane barke log bhejane ko pagal samjha hai kya mujko... πŸ˜›

@bold
dis scene luks sooo damn good in my imagination πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£
hope HC has enough strength to tolerate all disπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

@bold
dis scene luks sooo damn good in my imagination πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£
hope HC has enough strength to tolerate all disπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well if it is only vandy he will deal with it... he will lock her in a room and tell the guard outside that "when she becomes human again please let me know... after all she has waited for 3 years for this oppurtunity and I dont want her to go back and tell her friends she made a fool out of herself" ROFLROFLROFLROFL  HC is every nice u see... so he will make her day a memorable one πŸ˜‰

and dont worry he goes to gym everyday no matter what... so he has alot of strength ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
BIackSwan thumbnail

Yes he has handled fans before but not one like u 🀣 who has waited for 3 years in a queue... which ppl have aborted mid-way bcoz vandy would not leave her place 🀣

No I dont trust u with HC so we wont leave u guys πŸ˜›

girls remember nach baliye auditons??!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
harshu ws blushin when girls went mad over him

vandy, im sure he knows hw to handle normal fans but such eccentric fans?!?! hmm... i guess da hunk will never know wat to expect from ppl like us πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

girls remember nach baliye auditons??!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
harshu ws blushin when girls went mad over him

vandy, im sure he knows hw to handle normal fans but such eccentric fans?!?! hmm... i guess da hunk will never know wat to expect from ppl like us πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes I remember that... he was so cute ... he did not know what to sya when that girl gifted him Taj Mahal... or even during SPA when they went to find the biggest or greatest fan and that girl asked him for coffee... I love it when he is put in a spot... his face is so 😍
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well not sure though... I mean BT has some real talent and the stories are really good though they go haywire later... but then again I have not seen other serials so dont know about their stories and how their PH work...

U can keep some stock and use it on urself... HC wont need them... he will be coming back as happy-go-lucky guy πŸ˜‰... bcoz everytime I see such a scene... I feel like running into the scene and giving him a tight hug...

Remember 17th nov 2009... I think it was one of the best acting ever done of a victim!πŸ‘ I know there were no tears there but still the impact was so good...⭐️

well other stories might not be good...but ph is definitely more professionalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i can cry without glycerine samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u need hc to shed tears to give him a jhappi...
i don't even need that bahaanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam...i'll be discussing 17th nov in details today...
gosh u reminded me...hc was brilliant!⭐️⭐️
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So Aashi u finally do agree that it is HC-magic ... More than the script, the other actors in the show, he is the ONE. The others things are just added factors... I am not taking away credit from anyone here... other actors, scripts, and the rest of it. But it is HC who makes u go all 😍 and for me most of the time it is πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ahh I have always agreed tht HC played his part flawlessly and contributed greatly
thts sumtghng whch u n di always missed in my posts
can hunt down all the posts and see wht i mentiond
well chemistry is not one person also

I loved HC how intense he was here but well without AG he could nt hv created the magic also
so as without AK no TaAnu
so HC being a common factor shows tht he contributes greatly whch is an undenying fact
so u read my posts carefully and then commentπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£