🤣🤣🤣🤣Karan did not sya it... I did the great Sam!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
But karan's words are also so true ⭐️
hmm wen i read it again...i understood😆😆😆
only sam the hcian can do such a thing😆😆😆
if i'm not wrong...acc to karan hc is the most handsome actor on telly😳😳😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -vandy-

no ananya...i never read it
yaar i am hardly on fb...if atall i'm there its only for spamming😆😆😆 or uploading videos in the hc video hub😆😆😆
and i had joined karan 's page last yr coz i had thought he'll upload some pics with hc*greedy me*🥱🥱🥱
🤣🤣i guess after you joined karan didnt posted any pics🤣🤣🤣 join arjun's blog vandy bcoz he posted australia trip pics of him and hc on his blog🤣🤣 i am not in karan fb did he posted after you joined or not i guess a big nooo🥱🤣

@sam whats your name

no ananya...i never read it
yaar i am hardly on fb...if atall i'm there its only for spamming😆😆😆 or uploading videos in the hc video hub😆😆😆
and i had joined karan 's page last yr coz i had thought he'll upload some pics with hc*greedy me*🥱🥱🥱
Hey annu How are u

Thank god vandy u did nt know of this before.. bcoz yesterday only I warned annu of reading someting HC-related and not posting here is against HC-rules🤣🤣🤣... I am glad u are not breaking those rules
Originally posted by sam123_0

Another of HC deeds.. ruining martial life of poor sercurity guys... how does HC live in peace after taking away so many lifes' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😆😆😆😆😆
he lives in peace sam...coz after taking away our lives he gives us an extraordinary life with him and us...😳
anuraaging as we all call it😍

Originally posted by anuu2010

🤣🤣i guess after you joined karan didnt posted any pics🤣🤣🤣 join arjun's blog vandy bcoz he posted australia trip pics of him and hc on his blog🤣🤣 i am not in karan fb did he posted after you joined or not i guess a big nooo🥱🤣

@sam whats your name
share them with mee naa ananya..plzzz
i have just seen one pic of hc with arjun
or better...u link me to his blog😊
i've lost that one pic of hc where he was busy with that tiny creature😆

😆😆😆😆😆
he lives in peace sam...coz after taking away our lives he gives us an extraordinary life with him and us...😳
anuraaging as we all call it😍

no harshadihng😍😍
fine sam but not fine after hearing that survivor reality show news still out of worldd🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hey annu How are u

Thank god vandy u did nt know of this before.. bcoz yesterday only I warned annu of reading someting HC-related and not posting here is against HC-rules🤣🤣🤣... I am glad u are not breaking those rules
😆😆😆
most of the times snaps can't be posted sam
coz they r from personal albums and people request not to share them
so i'm sure i've seen quite a no. of snaps which u guys haven't
haa info i promise...i'll always share😳
Originally posted by anuu2010

no harshadihng😍😍
fine sam but not fine after hearing that survivor reality show news still out of worldd🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😆😆😆
why??
wats wrong with that show???😲😲😲
if hc participates...it has to be special😊

share them with mee naa ananya..plzzz
i have just seen one pic of hc with arjun
or better...u link me to his blog😊
i've lost that one pic of hc where he was busy with that tiny creature😆
i mentioned that tiny creature pic only di 😆 i guess i saw one more pic but  i dont have link bcoz arjun too not giving news about harshad am waiting for survivor india news but he in his recent update he didint mentioned about the reality show which confused me more🤣🤣

hmm wen i read it again...i understood😆😆😆
only sam the hcian can do such a thing😆😆😆
if i'm not wrong...acc to karan hc is the most handsome actor on telly😳😳😳
I will take that as a compliment😆😆😆

seriously Karan said that.. but why would a male talk about another male being handsome 😲 I dont like these kinda talks 😆