India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

pmmka to end????????? (Page 20)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Andy , I didnt want to drag or fight but let me clear one thing , we all very well know this is PUBLIC forum...If fans didnot open topics on KN or on sarja how is it OUR FAULT ?? did any one of us stop them from opening ?? I opened topics on both Chandni and Sajra , and both fan groups used to comment on it , dont just come and make random statements ...
We all know Some dont like chandni , as they find them BORING , no need to keep repeating that , some of us dont like Sarja , have we been making comments on that ?? U find chandni stroy is been pushed , we too find sarja and niru track is pushed and all , we can be vocal too but we prefer not to be ...
Donno why ppl are Assuming and misinterpretending our posts, our posts in this thread is about some thing else , it had nothing to do with KN, dont just assume it guys ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.TWooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Are you really sure that some posts in this thread were not related
to KN by any means... And it was mere assumption of people???

In that case please observe how suddenly tone changed in post starting from show to survive for BK atleast to asking BK to get out of show!! Some are getting jealous over "Praising" part!!

What do you think people are blind to notice that suddenly few are
tagging only for  "ONSCREEN" relationship of between Kapil and Arjun. And trying to prove that they were enemy offscreen??? Shocked If you dont have any facts to prove that then don't assume it too based on information you get from another threads on this forum...

I don't know what people are trying to prove? Like it was Kapil because of whom Channel and CVs decided to end Chandu's character. He became so fav. of channel, that they decided to end AB's role????

If he would have been so fav. of CVs and Channel wouldnt he have demanded for someone else replacement??? His girlfriend is anyway free right??? He would have got chance to work with her in that case. Wink

If anyone wants to think that this post is based on my own assumption and interpretation you are free to think so...

Edited by darshana23 - 05 May 2011 at 12:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvvienna234smiley121Maria.-SMay31-

dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dezma

mods can close this topic before it turns in to war zone...

bah, no feedom of speech in this independent country ... n to whom-so-ever it may concern, i am responsible for wat i speak, nt for wat u think...
LOL dont worry , i am ending it here , dont want to fight not that  i cant , dont want to 

WooHooHaha21

dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

WooHooHaha21

dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@ Just J, well i would request you to read my comment again and then urs. It seems there is a major problem in your understanding.
1stly, no 1 is blind or fool in this forum, so drop that all innocent act of urs.

And then, i never commented on who made topic and who doesnt. There have been many topics made on Sarja and Kapil and even Chandu-Niru ( which were not full of praises) and in such cases, either TM was bashed, called an MID or made fun of.

And as for ur liking or not liking Sarja, well make up ur mind. But then no one stopped u from voicing ur opinion either.

Coming to this thread, this was meant to discuss abt ending of PMMKA, but it was more of a chat and bashing ground.

Every1 is entitled to their POV, so stop forcing things down on ppl. If i think Chandu - Niru are BORING, i will keep repeating it as many times as i want, and if i think Bhavna Khatri, cant ACT, i will say that too.

@ Dezma People talking abt independence of speech, should 1st knw what it means.

Edited by andyluvstv - 05 May 2011 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121Maria.-SMay31-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index