pmmka to end????????? - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dezma

@andy, plz stop it... i ay not know the meaning of independence of speech (as u say) but im sure u knw its meanin rite,... plz leave this thing here itself...

I would surely, if u just stop throwing what u dnt knw how to follow.

Writing on 1st page, dnt bash and then bashing...

Mods plz close this topic before things get out of hand...
Dez , chod let it go

i dont live to impress ppl on IF
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dezma

@ darshana, its not like v r blaming kapil o sumthn... AB is outta this show, thats all v knw... no need to take this too far... if the show works out after chucking AB out, wel, good for the ppl who r stil a part of the show...

all m asking is a little peace, plz leave the AB fans to themselves, v r hurt rite nw n the CV's are to be blamed for it... hw wud u feel if kapil was asked to quit the show wit only 2 days prior notice? wat if sarja was shot n kapil was asked to quit, inspite of sarja's death nt being in the original plot? hw wud u feel if kapil was giving ideas to improve the show, n the CV's ask him to leave the show??? try to place urself in our position... n for the time being, plz dnt make it an issue... if sumthn offends u, plz ignore n dnt overreact...

Dez, we understand how much bad it feels when happens something like this to any actor. And how it feels when its specially your fav. one. I have that much maturity to understand that feeling. I have also gone through same trauma when Kapil's character was being shown dead and I didnt had any guts to watch that epi... And I can empathize how you all must have been feeling watching it...

But just because you have not seen single interview of them together, was it valid assumption to make both Boys were doing WWF behind the screen??  Both were hard core enemies of each other??

Plz dont try to project other as fool, who are not able to understand that after exchanging PMs between few people. Suddenly you are highlighting "ONSCREEN" only relationship between duo??? What evidence you have to say that their offscreen terms were not good??? Just because u have not seen single interview of them together???? Just because few assumptions you made based on AB's interview???

If you have any solid evidence to prove it, then bring it here... I will not regret myself to bow down in front of you all...

What u all wanted to project that All AB fans should stand together and fight!! Against what??
There was very much peace between both fan groups already. But that was already disturbed by some sarcastic comments by few users in forum.

I am again highlighting this... We never had any issue regarding Arjun being in this show or he opted to play Chandu. I am also one of them who had admired "Agarbatti and Atombomb" be it onscreen or offscreen for whatever time I have seen them.

Awesome now. Bas yehi reh gaya tha forum pe.
I can so imagine how much non pmmkaians are enjoying these fights :)

Anyway none of the posts her were for Kapil.
Why would we stalk your AT guys .now come on kapil is in my list too. I can see wat is written on his wall.
And we're not jealous of him pleasee. Really very glad that he's being appreciated by all.

Yes we were upset because we got to KNOW of the BAD PPL ARJUN WAS TALKING BOUT:(
It was sad. But nevermind . Thats not related to kapil guys.

Lets not spoil our relationship only last month is left pleaseee.
Do billion ki ladai mein bandar maze kar rahe hai.. Hmm
Omg siaaa she told you?
Arjun loves us baby .
Love you tooo haha :*
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Awesome now. Bas yehi reh gaya tha forum pe.
I can so imagine how much non pmmkaians are enjoying these fights :)

Anyway none of the posts her were for Kapil.
Why would we stalk your AT guys .now come on kapil is in my list too. I can see wat is written on his wall.
And we're not jealous of him pleasee. Really very glad that he's being appreciated by all.

Yes we were upset because we got to KNOW of the BAD PPL ARJUN WAS TALKING BOUT:(
It was sad. But nevermind . Thats not related to kapil guys.

Lets not spoil our relationship only last month is left pleaseee.
Do billion ki ladai mein bandar maze kar rahe hai.. Hmm

exactly... n talkin abt pm's, Gosh dnt ask... that was sumthn entirely different...  😳 ðŸ˜³ 
v meant no offence to sarja, kapil or his fans... it was abt some other person n some other situation... so chillax.. not a big deal to be made outta it...
lets jus enjoy this show for the time its on air...
This thread is getting very messy, members are indirectly bashing actors  and attacking eachother too.

Refer to the forum rules: PMMKA Forum Rules and Regulations: Must Read

Will be looking into this thread,
Closing for the time being.