dv-hott
dv-hott

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
dez, shikhz: pm me too ..Embarrassed

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
:o wats with SBS discussion and stalking?:S i am lost ppl help?

Siaaa only Dez can tell you that ask her to PM HAHAHAHA. Just itna samajho AB loves his fake fans hmm and cares for them and :* hmmm :D

J okay baba am off ..for a while. I'll come back again..soon haha.

Edited by Sshikhaa - 04 May 2011 at 12:09pm
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL Shikz , u seriously lost it yaar, i mean u have paper tomorrow and ur going to come back ?? for wat ?? to discuss episode ?? u wont do that as i heard from my updater who covers for me when iam not able to watch episode that it was funeral and all , sad karthe ...
ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
LOL not to discuss the episode oye. Ive stopped watchin pmmka do din se hee.
I'll come back to this thread. Its interesting :D entertainin hmmm..
:*
Okay off for now muah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

dv-hott Senior Member
dv-hott
dv-hott

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
shikhz i saw epi...dad rem young chandu..all crying,funeral & sarja lying he was killed in accident ..not taking bullets for him...at the last moment a police jeep came..maybe truth will be out that chandu was shot

SBS gives us arjun intvs...for whatever reasons...they will stop now ..his intvs after he left the show

wish dez was o.l,,can't wait to know what jun told dezEmbarrassed
_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
LOL this thread is bustling and we haven't even a full fledged confirmation regarding the fate of the show! Unfortunately my unabashed bias towards ChandNi puts me in a festive mood in light of what's really a mere conjecture at this point in time. Yet still, I can't but feel awful for BK, Kapil and the entire cast of PMMKA :( Eveything, everyone related to the show were so convincingly portrayed and really put on a galvanizing performance which culminated in them wholly fleshing out their characters to my utter satisfaction. I know I am always being hugely overt in my reverance for ChandNi, but this certainly doesn't tame down the appreciation, the gratitude I retain for the cast as a whole especially Kapil- who I personally really relate to as far as personal traits are concerned. Anyhow my point is, the demise of the show bodes well for us ChandNians but we must not forget the valor depicted by the entire team by way of giving us, well, PMMKA :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dv-hottLimitLessFan

dezma Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dv-hott Senior Member
dv-hott
dv-hott

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG dez..that was the best..m so happy to be fake.. hopefully lessons will be learntBig smile

he's a short-tempered but very nice guyEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index