Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"The series of murder"(AR fanfic) (Page 13)

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey guys my exams are finally over.
So i will be updating tommorow.

love u all
nikki

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WILD-ROSEshaaz_91KaJen_addictiondesir

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hey nikki
i just love ur ff
please ud soon waiting for it eagerly
and do add me to ur pm list
with love
 nikita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Spirited-

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki.5

hey nikki
i just love ur ff
please ud soon waiting for it eagerly
and do add me to ur pm list
with love
 nikita
hey thans for liking my ff
ur added in my pm list nikita
heehee...even my name is nikita

desir

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

I know guys that except ashu u all wanted nikki and abhi as crime branch officers and so I had written half the part making them officers but then later I found it to be overcrowding so I made them as parent of one of the victims. I hope u all are not upset with me.

Part 3

Ridzi along with muskan and atul reached the headquaters.On reaching there she saw that anjali and armaan were also called, and were waiting for them so they all could enter kirti mams cabin together.

Armaan seeing ridzi went towards her and hugging her he asked, "how are u my shona?" "haahaaa my dear ammy u are not meeting ur wife after ages,u just met her two hours ago haahaa?"exclaimed muskaan in her typical laughter. "abhey u three if ur done with ur chitter chatter then lets better get in and not test keerti mams patience" said an irritated rahul. "arre mere pyare bro u r the one who is busy standing here and admiring muski and u r telling us!" said Armaan while suppressing a smile and everyone could see rahul and muski blushing  "array yaar I am going and knocking the door" said an smiling atul while walking towards keertis cabin. Atul knocks on the door but his eyes were on anjali who was also blushing under his stare, and the remaining 4 were still busy on their leg pulling work, suddenly atul remarked, "array yaar yeh keerti mam ka door itna soft kabse hogaya"this caught everyones attention and he could see everyone's mouth hanging open. He turned towards the door and what followed was a huge scream from atul.yup guys atul was knocking on keertis forehead. "haahaa?"started muski who tried her best to suppress her laughter but couldn't control and burst out laughing, followed by giggles from others. "SHUT UP" said an angry keerti glaring at everyone, further she continued "I called u all here to discuss such an important case and u all cant even behave like civilized people, two young girls are murdered and u all don't even care, there is no seriousness on ur faces, I know I am the one to always tell u that never get in to ur case that much that u get depressed but this is not the behavior I expected from u." "Sorry mam" said everyone in unison. "Fine, now get in", said keerti while herself moving inside her cabin. Keertis cabin was a huge one. It was one of the biggest cabins here at headquarters; at one corner of the room was keertis table and a few chairs beside it, inside the cabin itself there was a waiting room and a conference room. They all headed towards the conference room, and took their seats

Keerti began, "the two murder which till now was handeld by Ridhima and Dr Muskaan,will now be handeld by u all as a team, as rahul has informed u all the first girl is Mr. Narendra Mathur's daughter and the second girl is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Modhi,they both being influential people are now putting on lots of pressure on the government, first of all they don't even inform the police about kidnapping and now are blaming the police force Mr. Narendra being a cabinet minister has asked us to quickly get the kidnappers or we all are sacked"

"What rubbish is this?, mam how can he sack us, first of all he dint inform us of the kidnapping, being a minister he should have known that its his duty to inform us about the kidnapping, if he had done that maybe the girl would have been saved" said an angry Armaan. "Ok guys now leave this discussion and lets get our heads into this case" said keerti and everyone agreed.

Keerti picked up the marker and went towards the white board then she asked rahul about the location of the first murder and he told her that it was at a place named 'Rambaugh'. Keerti scribbled that on the board and rahul told her about the second place and that it was just at a distance of 15minutes from rambaugh. Keerti also made a note of this, then ridzi and muski told them about the findings that both girls were of around 9 years, they dint have any bruises on their body, and the main thing that they had the name 'Ranveer' tattooed on their arms,ridzi also added the facts that both girls were stabbed  by knife on their back, murder weapon was not found at the murder site nor was their any kinds of other clue. Then atul also told about Lucky Singh.

After they finished keerti began, "ok, this case is really complicated we don't have any clues, so my saying is that we start from the families of the victims, first of all we should find out from where and how the girls were kidnapped and did these girls know each other?" Mam we can't handle the girls bodies to their families, and as u mentioned they are already angry and on hearing this, I doubt they will co-operate" said muskaan. "Dr muskaan we have to make them understand that for catching the culprit we need their help." replied keerti

"Mam I was wondering if this is some kind of serial murder?" suggested anjali who was quiet till now. "hmm I don't think..."a knock on the door broke keertis statement midway. "Come in" she said a girl came in and then she began, "mam just know we are informed about a murder at versova".and then one more guy entered the cabin and he began, "mam just now we have a complaint lodged by the famous actress Shalini Kapoor that her daughter is missing from today morning."

Do give lots and lots of comments guys

Love u all
nikki

Edited by niknavyu - 20 June 2011 at 8:06am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

divya417-RaYa-shiv-sunainaRihanna4allStupidcupid1234kashmayurfansowmyap03WILD-ROSEshaaz_91Redrose21krazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95swamii92ksg_ritikaakshadRapunzzeljain92dimpledsmilefri42911desirvidu87Sanaa629crazy_4_karanKaJen_addictionammy_ka_ashuAMMY12shonagudiajiyaa_manumeha_rajatyouth_showsfanmijanurNorzLaddoo.Phaddoo-GoogleWithMe-

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hey
luvd d update...
cont soon
tc

-Spirited-

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
luvd d update...
cont soon
tc
thnx shaaz
Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
res

****Edited****

WOW!!! you're really good at writing..and the story seems SOOO interesting..!! Especially since I'm watch a dectective series..!! And the whole gang as poilce officers or something to do with that instead of doctors?? Not bad..!! I quite like it..!!

Plus..Armaan's protectivness for Ridzy made me go 'awhhh'Embarrassed

Do cont soon..!! thanks loadz for the pm..!!

Love,
Sanaa

Edited by Sanaa629 - 20 June 2011 at 11:06am

-Spirited-

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Awsm part.
Thanx 4 d pm.