Uttaran

~ICCHA-TAPU Friendshipthread~(A New Start) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

After today's episode, do u still believe they can be true friends or Tapu can ever improve LOL LOL she know only lena, no dena for her. Her improvement only to save her a**. LOL LOL
Taps shant aur samjhdaar bhale hee nazar aaye Veer ke samneh Veer ke peeth peeche woh aaj bhee aur kal bhee apnee khushi ke liyeh sabkoh rashteh seh hattah dengee...saving Veer funda is only to enforce to Veer how much she loves him...if she truly loves him she will not play with his emotions carrying Rathore's child, she knows its Rathore's child, probably she also knows nothing happened that night with Veer CVS has just not revealed that trruth but has revealed Taps frustration she slept with Rathore...what she is doing does not absolve her of her misdeeds does not justify her love for Veer...when she knows he loves Ichcha...Taps aaj bhee zidd kar rahee hai and she is still in denial because she can not let Veer go because she does not know what she will do if Veer is not there, Taps character fears uncertainity after Veer with new relationships she is not giving Rathore a chance because of her zidd and illusion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojankit111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ICCHA-TAPU Friendshipthread~(A New Start) (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

I first saw who started the thread LOL LOL 
I don't believe in this friendship Neither did I believe in it b4 ... It's always a one-sided affair and if ever it happens again It'll again be a one-sided one ...  
It's all a drama for her own use and to drag the show more so that Taps is not exposed fast 

There WAS NO Friendship b4 and There WILL NOT be ONE in the Future and I don't wanna see it as well Dead

Divya u nailed it perfectly. Cvs r showing all this friendship crap to delay Taps exposure. After this they will bring some other plot to delay her exposure.In this process Iccha will become more pathetic and Veer more dumbo.
For Tapasya, Iccha was always a servant. Nothing more nothing less.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

anjup83

anjup83

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Originally posted by anjup83

Fans

~Shiny Bandi~

~Yamini Bandi~

~Xavivilla~

Any one wanna join can pls post here so dat i will add.

Kya Sirf ham teen hee chahte ke woh friends ho?Cry
 so sorry dear,...Unhappy

Sry kisliye?Confused
@red...  sorry... iss comment or tumhare expression ke liye...Smile 

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

@ TM... Though your intention is good and you want to see a positive Tapasya and a nice healthy friendship between T and I, the CVs have not changed Tapasya's character at all. Even in last night's episode, she was lying and talking as though Veer is hers and Ichcha was overwhelmed and so happy about her supporting words, that she chose to ignore her claim on Veer or even welcomed it.Confused
In short, their relationship is unequal and that of a sadist(Taps) and a masochist(Ichcha), in the Bondage & Discipline subdivision of Sadomasochism in the field of Psychiatry. So they do not understand the meaning of friendship and are in reality being in an unhealthy relationship of the abuser and the abused and both need urgent psychiatric treatment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliFunLyfesourojsps0114tiny15

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ TM... Though your intention is good and you want to see a positive Tapasya and a nice healthy friendship between T and I, the CVs have not changed Tapasya's character at all. Even in last night's episode, she was lying and talking as though Veer is hers and Ichcha was overwhelmed and so happy about her supporting words, that she chose to ignore her claim on Veer or even welcomed it.Confused
In short, their relationship is unequal and that of a sadist(Taps) and a masochist(Ichcha), in the Bondage & Discipline subdivision of Sadomasochism in the field of Psychiatry. So they do not understand the meaning of friendship and are in reality being in an unhealthy relationship of the abuser and the abused and both need urgent psychiatric treatment.

@bold...superb...Clap...sorry TM, they can never be friends...its too late for cvs to show a positive taps ...here's for their so called friendship...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandihermione8sourojsps0114PavaniShinytiny15Roshini1494

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
add me to this one as well... would love to be a part of all this friendship circus...

Now I am 100% sure that Iccha's gonna die in the end giving Veer to Tapasya and a modified title track will play "Ye hoti hai Uttaran..."  ROFL

Actually I had a lot of sympathy for Veer regarding what he went through because of this duo but no with his modification, most of it has vanished Wacko

PavaniShiny

PavaniShiny

IF-Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Fans

~Shiny Bandi~

~Yamini Bandi~

~Xavivilla~

~Roshini1494~

~Nikkie~

Any one wanna join can pls post here so dat i will add.

Smile

Yaminibandi

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Friendship
a dream... which never ends
a truth ... which never dies
an emotion/feeling ...which never extinguishes
a trust ... which never breaks...

I dont see any long term bonding in Tap's friendship with Ichcha ... if she was honest in her this so called friendship with ichcha ...she wudnt still be flaunting that baby as Veer's ...
maybe together they will try to expose S & S... thats it ... more than that I dont expect anything from Taps...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8sourojtiny15Roshini1494

Post Reply New Post

Go to top