Uttaran

~ICCHA-TAPU Friendshipthread~(A New Start) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ICCHA-TAPU Friendshipthread~(A New Start) (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillashinybandi

shinybandi

IF-Rockerz

shinybandi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaminibandi

NiceSmile pic.

Yaminibandixavivilla

shinybandi

IF-Rockerz

shinybandi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
No fans of Iccha n TapuCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandi

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hug  darlingg plzz dont cry..i dont really want 2 say much..but i really wonder if there ever was any true friendship between them..

Tapasya was always jealous of Ichchca goodness, her winning prizes, yaa praises from anyone.
and Madam Ichcha always covered her idiot friends mistakes including a murder attempt on her own self and forcible bride swap by suicidal drama, So I dont really think there was a friendship ever

A friend is one who guides u when u r wrong and a friend is one who finds joy in ur achievemenst and tht was never ever shown in this soap, so the freindship between these two is only a farce and i am really really sorry for having written this, but i truly apreciate u have coolected lovely pictures of them as kids, job very well done!!

Just one suggestion, mayb u can convert this post 2 a debate and see wht memebers feel if true friendship ever existed between them.
I am sure tht wud b a very interesting topic...u can ignore my suggestion and sorry for suggesting this idea if it was bad...no offence meant.
Good Luck!!Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 05 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83ChillMaarYaarsourojitstimetospeakankit111shinybandiintruderfasttiny15

shinybandi

IF-Rockerz

shinybandi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Hug  darlingg plzz dont cry..i dont really want 2 say much..but i really wonder if there ever was any true friendship between them..

Tapasya was always jealous of Ichchca goodness, her winning prizes, yaa praises from anyone.
and Madam Ichcha always covered her idiot friends mistakes including a murder attempt on her own self and forcible bride swap by suicidal drama, So I dont really think there was a friendship ever

A friend is one who guides u when u r wrong and a friend is one who finds joy in ur achievemenst and tht was never ever shown in this soap, so the freindship between these two is only a farce and i am really really sorry for having written this, but i truly apreciate u have coolected lovely pictures of them as kids, job very well done!!

Just one suggestion, mayb u can convert this post 2 a debate and see wht memebers feel if true friendship ever existed between them.
I am sure tht wud b a very interesting topic...u can ignore my suggestion and sorry for suggesting this idea if it was bad...no offence meant.
Good Luck!!Smile

Thanq 4r ur suggestion shivani.i surely will try to implement as soon as possible.

Yaminibandishivani9

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Good Luck!!Smile

well said ShivaniClap i want to add tht in friendship their sd be equality, but in Tapu- Ichchha relationship it never exist. Ichchha was always like faithfull servant burried under Tapus father ahsan. Tapu only like to use her services only and Ichchha never dared to stand against her, even if she was wrong. there was only master-servant relation ship. some people highlight Tapu's dancing on street or selling flowers as symbol of friendship, but it was just a adventure of a amirjadi, nothing moreSmile

Edited by ankit111 - 05 May 2011 at 10:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83ChillMaarYaarsourojshinybandicjs369shivani9tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Good Luck!!Smile

well said ShivaniClap i want to add tht in friendship their sd be equality, but in Tapu- Ichchha relationship it never exist. Ichchha was always like faithfull servant burried under Tapus father ahsan. Tapu only like to use her services only and Ichchha never dared to stand against her, even if she was wrong. there was only master-servant relation ship. some people highlight Tapu's dancing on street or selling flowers as symbol of friendship, but it was just a adventure of a amirjadi, nothing moreSmile

Tqs Ankit n exactly!!! it was more a master slave relationThumbs Down, there was never any euality shown...I never considered them as friends esp when I watched Tapsaya destroyed Ichcha's bicycleAngryAngry, tht day itself i knew ke this not  friendship..n tht dancing is just an adventure..just like having adventure with Sid and RathodeWinkLOLLOLLOL..btw what is this AmirjadiConfused did u mean something like  ameer zaadi...rich spoilt brat or somethingConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarsourojtiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top