Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anonymous7

IF-Rockerz

anonymous7

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Promo! Promo! Promo!

After The End of one episode, we start waiting for the promo of the next. & once it's out, our discussion starts! Promos give us idea about cases, gives the opportunity to make lively discussions... & many many more things!

sometimes just normal promos... voiceover saying "ek ghar mein milti hain ek laash" & etc etc etc...

& sometimes... we see something different... some promos give us goosebumps... makes us scared, afraid... more eagerly await for the case... chew our nails... & Make Us Think : "What Will Happen???"

So, this poll is about those promos! which make scared always!

Which Promo Has Made U Most Scared???

while voting, consider the promo only, not the episode. I have included the episodes of 2010 & 2011 only!

So, Poll Suruuu!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo! Promo! Promo!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice topic DK...Tongue

I will go with 'Abhijit In Coma' ...

and another one is 'Daya ka ant' (Behroopiya) promo...luckily I was not a CID fanatic then...otherwise would have gone mad watching him struggling for life in hospital's bed...!!

Edited by aadrika01 - 04 May 2011 at 6:42am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Abhijeet In Coma undoubtedly ... that's the scariest promo I've ever seen !!!! The one week I spent after the promo was no less than torture ... I was horribly scared,sentimental,emotional !!! I lost my sleep ... lost on diet .,... it was really really a very scary and tough time !!!

I was one of the earliest ones to see the promos and got up around 9 that day as promo usually came around 9:30 ... but that day they released it earlier ... I came online to see Vis's post that Abhijeet had been shot ... it came as a shocker ... then I too saw the promo !!!!! It was very very scary and the most torturous one !!!! The thread moved at superfast speed then ... We discussed to maximum possible .. spoilers came ... another behroopiya in store we thought and what not .,... aisi haalat thi ki laga Abhi sir toh hospital pahunche ... hum log bhi loss of appetite or tension and depression ke wajah se pahunch jaayenge !!!

So yeah ... that stays the best promo ... and the episode was worth it !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaadapappaissuhaani.cidmjhtnsapoanonymous7visrom

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Yes Abhijeet in coma was the most scary. 

cid_duo

IF-Dazzler

cid_duo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
nice poll..
for me...ABHIJEET IN COMA...
i feel someone going to miss from my lifeEmbarrassed

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Mahabharat, Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Poll is something where no one can choose two option...if it is possible then it is very good...
For me of course Abhijit in Coma...it's really scared me a lot...for me without Abhijit is no value of CID...I'M watching CID just for him...
Another is Aakhri Chunauti first promo...it's also scared me...I thought that CID may be end & this will be the last episode...

Rashida15

IF-Rockerz

Rashida15

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hmmm... this would be a tie between AIC and AKAKR then... AIC has brought me torutrous memories as a promo, what will happen, what will happen used to be my question, since Behroopiya was still frshly etched in my mind at the time... 

And AKA has brought me fears that maybe FW may not be able to handle Abhijeet's past and may really solve the ateet and will bring over a drastic change in Abhijeet's nature, and would change him as a person...

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Abhijeet in coma

If I would have been watching CID from 2009 then it would have been Daya ka ant. When I saw Daya sir in Behroopiya, I was crying.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top