Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

One possibility (Page 2)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I think she is Arpita only...Embarrassed

I guess with someone's help she has entered Krantilal's family..& maybe she has hidden her true identity from the mamaji's family..& somehow convinced them to come to lallanpur..to take revenge...CoolCool

I knw my idea is too good to be true...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

Originally posted by chatterbox

they cant give  arpi to avdesh but when avdesh keeps saying sorry and is not being a gunda  to them they can atleast investigate his past

if he and his family repeatedly says this pihu looks like arpita  mama family shud investigate tht angle

if mama found arpita on river then  he shud be using those tacts and not letter writing business

Agree Di atleast dey shd find out abt AVITA's past n can make 2+2 =4 ...n get 2 d truth but yaha toh dey r behind accusing n blaming Avi n Mamaji writing letters OuchOuch
CG Big smile
When it comes to writing his letters to relevent problems, the CV's showing his rightiousness.
But behind the screen the mamaji and pawan drawing the proper plans to go to the deep to find the truth. They cant stop living their real life that they used to na.
Im very much impressed with Kranti ji as he knows how to tackle the situation but the Cvs will show it later what the dad & son upto.Me thinks.WinkBig smile
BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i think story wud change to this now since pihu behaviour towards avdesh cud change now. so mama and family might think bit rationally

its as if they r all very protective of pihu hence they r doing all this tamasha

why not bring pihu in front of mama rai and papa rai  lets see wht they say then
Hey CB great to c u today and im really missed u on the forum for the last two days.
@red
If the Cv's bring the Rai's family into the scene , the story will be spoiled and the suspense wont last longer. There will be a time for the Rai's family to see their daughter , but not so soon. Me thinks.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ya hi sow  how r u feeling now

i had been busy plus had some comp prb too

and it seems ur predictions have more logic hehee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index