What if naku became Kaala again ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
oh no khushi. *cringes at the pic.* so I guess they are planning to make digu fall in love with the kali nakku and digu will think she's someone else. oh god LTL just lost me as a written reader of the updates as well. ðŸ˜† oh well as if this heartless channel and producers of this show care since I am only 1 and they didn't even care for 200. toh mein kaha koi special ho. so disappointed.  😔
@ topic starter: man u predicted it and it actually happened. LTL has become so predictable.
Originally posted by -Ritz-

oh no khushi. *cringes at the pic.* so I guess they are planning to make digu fall in love with the kali nakku and digu will think she's someone else. oh god LTL just lost me as a written reader of the updates as well. ðŸ˜† oh well as if this heartless channel and producers of this show care since I am only 1 and they didn't even care for 200. toh mein kaha koi special ho. so disappointed.  😔
@ topic starter: man u predicted it and it actually happened. LTL has become so predictable.

No, this will a one day Nautanki of Nakku. May be she will say to horrified digu that "saab" likes her this way also or something like that.
Originally posted by subhas123

No, this will a one day Nautanki of Nakku. May be she will say to horrified digu that "saab" likes her this way also or something like that.

one day nautanki. but even one day nautaki is just ridiculous. it seems they are trying every track that would work with the audience. par in logo ne kali naku ko bhi nautanki bana diya.🤢 this show is just absolutely useless. everyone should just be fired.
Originally posted by -Ritz-

one day nautanki. but even one day nautaki is just ridiculous. it seems they are trying every track that would work with the audience. par in logo ne kali naku ko bhi nautanki bana diya.🤢 this show is just absolutely useless. everyone should just be fired.

Thats what they have been doing even during JMM2 many scenes repeated from JMM1. In this digu track almost all naku scenes have been recycled from previous ones.
JMM2 it still made sense cuz it was the same characters in a completely different situation.
If they are so desperate for Digu why not give him a proper track?
I think the writers know this show is going to go nowhere and have decided to recycle so that they dont waste time thinking.
Don't tell me that this is really happening🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a nightmare LTL-2 has become😆

Originally posted by kshreya2002

JMM2 it still made sense cuz it was the same characters in a completely different situation.
If they are so desperate for Digu why not give him a proper track?
I think the writers know this show is going to go nowhere and have decided to recycle so that they dont waste time thinking.

yeah shreya. they are just copying and pasting their own work coz the writers know that the show isn't going to work. who would want to waste their time when the majority of the audience has left the show. 😆
ok u guys I never wished for this my only wish is for mishal to come back ,  This was a thought that crossed my mind. 

Then he will think she has totally lost it 😆! He would think, "which man would like this version?!"🤣🤣🤣

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Thats what they have been doing even during JMM2 many scenes repeated from JMM1. In this digu track almost all naku scenes have been recycled from previous ones.

The similar scenes in both the Jungle-tracks were purposely done...to depict the evolution of TaSha's relationship...! It just cannot be compared with the re-cycled stuff in LCL!

And I think, right now they are just killing time with random things! They have something up their sleeves...some DhoomDhadaka, that would unfold only after the IPL!