What if naku became Kaala again ?

Posted: 12 years ago
guys imagine if naku became kala again for some reason u think u or other people will start watching  ? caus I wont. Edited by sam1984 - 12 years ago
Samy, it was naku who was the lead of this show, and it was abt her story. But later, the whole story and focus diverted on Dutta and his story and we loved to hook on this new diversion as we had starting to love Dutta aka Mishal. Now only he can return the gone viewers.

Not naku. So if she turns black again then,,,,,who cares...I will not get any interest again
Sorry I got confused. Nakku became Kala (I thought Kala (AG)) not the color. No it will not work in current LTL.

May be they should have started new season LTL2 with koyal nakku & new dutta, may be dutta with lesser "gadhapan" or some change in naku or something like that with new actors. But i'm not sure whether it will work or not.
Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by subhas123

Sorry I got confused. Nakku became Kala (It thought Kala (AG)) not the color. No it will not work in current LTL.

May be they should have started new season LTL2 with koyal nakku & new dutta, may be dutta with lesser "gadhapan" or some change in naku or something like that with new actors. But i'm not sure whether it will work or not.

@ blue - Even I thought the same 🤣🤣🤣! I was like "Huh 😲, how can Nakku be KALA 😲!?" 🤣🤣🤣!!

Naku becomes Koyal Nakku again in todays precap like u have said. Very weird indeed.

Originally posted by subhas123

Naku becomes Koyal Nakku again in todays precap like u have said. Very weird indeed.

if naku becomes koyal naku then mahi will also leave the show, and say good bye🤣
then she will get married with jai.😳

fhir PH ko nayi love story hi banani hogi.
lol no way ðŸ˜† Now im definitely never watching again

here u go.. ur wish came true..😆

Originally posted by khushix

here u go.. ur wish came true..😆

🤪🤣🤣
Wah ji wah Sam! Kuch aur wish kar liya hota...jaise gaddi, bangla, MR in a A grade film.