Written Update --3rd May ...Avni needs 40000/-

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Helllo all ...a good start in the episode n later the episode got very negative n boring 😕

...Bhaskar's Office

Bhaskar is tense . He calls Avni's office , n gets to know Avni is in Hospital as Her Mom has met with an accident . He Asks the Girl if Avni n others hav Got the OverTime Money. He now calls Up his Own Mom , tells her abt the accident...She instructs him to not call Avni as she has not informed him abt the accident .Bhaskar is tense now that he has to pay some money to some seth n Avni's money wud b now spent on her mom's hospital bills.

Hospital-----

Kartik Sir frm Abha's office comes to the hospital. He assures Abha he wud arrange for Blood.  Kaveri Ayee's condition deteriorates.she is taken for operation.Mama asks doctor to try for best.Kartik consoles Mama.avni n her sisters starts crying.Maskare Goes out to buy medicines.

That seth phones Bhaskar n threatens him That he is coming to his House.Hospital now wants a deposit of 40,000   as They hav to call a surgeon .Now Avni is calling up Bhaskar but his Phone is Engaged .Bhaskar is arguing with that Bhai/Don.

Maskare Gets to know abt the need for 40,000...He assures her n tells her not to worry. Avni keeps saying Once bhaskar comes , he will take care of everything.

Bhaskar ka Tabela -----
😉😡
😡
His Ayee N his sister Neeta r arguing abt participating in a Dance Show

Avni Calls Up ...Asks abt Bhaskar .   Bhasku's mom tells Neeta To cut off the Phone

Bhaskar n his friend r discussing abt paying back the money . After a while His mom comes out n takes him Inside ...Bhaskar asks Neeta why the phone's reciever is put away n Wat if some important call has to come ... Neeta tells it is becoz Avni had called Up For him😡 n so to avoid her calls it is cut off.Bhaskar wants To go to hospital ..But his aayee bars him saying he wud hav to pay for the expenses. Bhaskar's dad argues With her that Bhaskar should go to the hospital.

Precap----Usha tells avni it is now useless to wait for Bhaskar . They hav to pay the money.

PLzzz Hit the like button ...After all I watched n wrote a sad episode Update😭
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojashree thumbnail
don't worry yaar, i am with u 😭
BHASKAR KA TABELA 😆nice title , i liked it 🤣🤣🤣
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Arunima😊.Believe me ur written update article is not as bad as Iccha Tappu's friendship article🤢🤢😆😆.
So Bhaskar is a thru and thru mamma's boy🤣🤣😡😡
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojashree

don't worry yaar, i am with u 😭

BHASKAR KA TABELA 😆nice title , i liked it 🤣🤣🤣

When Bhaskar 's house has members like his Ayeee n sisters ...U can only call it tabela ...u knw where Buffalos live😡...They hav ruined Bhaskar😡
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Thanks for the update Arunima😊.Believe me ur written update article is not as bad as Iccha Tappu's friendship article😆.
So Bhaskar is a thru and thru mamma's boy😡

Ya he at least wanted to go hospital ..n also informed his mom...at first ...but he is such a mama's boy ...😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update arunima
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u so much aru...thanks for the effort dear...appreciate it
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊