Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sorry friends but I am what I am..!! (Page 2)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
AwwwHugPlease don't be sad.
I always enjoy reading your posts...there is a lot of innocence in them which i really likeEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL---rupa-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hey u r one of the gems of IF & v all support uSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hey just be chill.."be urself"dont care what people say..:)and be happy:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
hey hema do u know i came to this forum to just read ur post ..and u know i seriously started liking u so much , and i must say ur my best friend in this forum ..and i LOVE U so much !! i can leave with ur post even a single day what will we abhiya fans do with about u ??CryCry and don't think about anyones comments yaar if u know that ur right than dot think about such people ..this has happened to me many times but i just ignore it !! be chill and cool dot think about bad comments which people give u may him\her would have got hated with ur words. but u dot think about it at all !! I LOVE U ..4EVER so i cant see u sad so just smile yaar !! love u and abhiya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed !! 

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Okay, so your name is Hema? You know, you do seem psychotic and immature on the exterior, such are your mannerisms, I'd say that honestly. Embarrassed But indeed, everybody has their distinctive and sometimes uniquely insane ways to fight the distress and blues that there life is or was filled with, at any point of their lives. I read your post, and I realized you have to be older than I thought you were and that this helped me reckon a bit psychology out of the forum, once again. It's good if you know reel and real are no cases of bifurcation, they are exceedingly different and colliding them is delusional and self-destructive, as per the atmosphere of this website. 

Here again, I'd mention that there's nothing wrong in explaining to people your views about a certain bit you liked too much or disliked too much in your freaking favorite TV show, but when you expect people to come and share their views - my dear, you'd get all sorts of views, these forums revolve around this petty principle which I know you acknowledge. 

I shall wind up now, I am happy to know that you are what you are and people like you just that way. Be happy, I'll see you. =]

Peace.

Kankshita

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
welcome back buddy...so happy to have u here again. Big smile Hug n whats past dnt be sad fr  it. Big smile we'll celebratre ur return! Big smile

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey I like ur posts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Well am glad you're back Hug and don't ever do that again. LOL

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index