Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Love you all..each & everyone..!!🤗🤗🤗...I am speechless..!!!

hayyee 🤗🤗🤗 
Aisey kaam nai chalega Hemu😉 m very greedy when comes about Abhiya😛 i want a TOTAL ROMANTIC post 😛😉. 
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hema  ðŸ¤— kya hua dear  ðŸ˜• 

You can never satisfy all of us... but I am sure that 99,99999% members love you... cause you are amazing... and I am not talking about your writing skills but also as a person... you are sweet with everyone here... you are cool-headed... so don't care about them who are sometimes harsh. 

You know me na I am always joking and writing bakwaas and I am sure many members here don't like me because of that... but I really don't care... I know and my friends who love me know that I am not here for hurting but it's just me and it's my way to express. 

So sweetie smile ðŸ˜³ cause you are just awesome. 

And meine toh pehle hi kaha many of us here are BIGGG fan of Abhiya and Visu but you have the power to make us fall in love again and again... sooo please never go from IF till the and of PKYEK. 

Love you ðŸ¤—

exactly Hemu she is like that...😉😆
@Black: agree wid her ur loved by all here🤗

Originally posted by: romaila

exactly Hemu she is like that...😉😆
@Black: agree wid her ur loved by all here🤗

Thanks for the confirmation ðŸ¤£
And thanks for agreeing ðŸ¤—
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, we all love u d way u r..we love d madness, d love u infuse in ds forum..plz dnt pay heed , 2 posts whch has nthng bettr to do bt criticz d pov f odr membr's post , wd harsh words..
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well am glad you're back 🤗 and don't ever do that again. 😆

yes Hema !! DON"T ever do this again ... we were hurt too ... cause our totally romantic was hurt 
romaila thumbnail
@Farah: i can write for on u...🤣 par the problem is Hemu ko humarey secrets par haasin ajayegi and i don't want her to beocme junglee like us🤣.

Hemu dear ignore our posts🤣 
Originally posted by: romaila

@Farah: i can write for on u...🤣 par the problem is Hemu ko humarey secrets par haasin ajayegi and i don't want her to beocme junglee like us🤣.

Hemu dear ignore our posts🤣 

Achcha write on me... LMAO... mere baare mein kya likhna... I am not sooo unique and important baandi of IF as Hema... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Solly Hema mein jaa rahi hoon nahi toh chatting karte karte 100 pages fill kar doongi ðŸ¤£
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Achcha write on me... LMAO... mere baare mein kya likhna... I am not sooo unique and important baandi of IF as Hema... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Solly Hema mein jaa rahi hoon nahi toh chatting karte karte 100 pages fill kar doongi ðŸ¤£

ofcourse ur unique like ur ID...🤣
Hema is a bindas girl😉
ur write we better go from here warna Hema maregi humein...😆 Don't hit Hema lagta hai bilkul Abhay ki tarah😳😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema sweetheart🤗 glad to see you back again...ab aur dukhi posts nahi please...we want your super hyper posts😃
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So sweet of you Hema...we all love you...🤗

We all know how much you love ABhIya...no need others justification. Please continue writing and song dedication.