Sorry friends but I am what I am..!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey just be chill.."be urself"dont care what people say..:)and be happy:)
hey hema do u know i came to this forum to just read ur post ..and u know i seriously started liking u so much , and i must say ur my best friend in this forum ..and i LOVE U so much !! i can leave with ur post even a single day what will we abhiya fans do with about u ??😭😭 and don't think about anyones comments yaar if u know that ur right than dot think about such people ..this has happened to me many times but i just ignore it !! be chill and cool dot think about bad comments which people give u may him\her would have got hated with ur words. but u dot think about it at all !! I LOVE U ..4EVER so i cant see u sad so just smile yaar !! love u and abhiya ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ !! 
Okay, so your name is Hema? You know, you do seem psychotic and immature on the exterior, such are your mannerisms, I'd say that honestly. ðŸ˜³ But indeed, everybody has their distinctive and sometimes uniquely insane ways to fight the distress and blues that there life is or was filled with, at any point of their lives. I read your post, and I realized you have to be older than I thought you were and that this helped me reckon a bit psychology out of the forum, once again. It's good if you know reel and real are no cases of bifurcation, they are exceedingly different and colliding them is delusional and self-destructive, as per the atmosphere of this website. 

Here again, I'd mention that there's nothing wrong in explaining to people your views about a certain bit you liked too much or disliked too much in your freaking favorite TV show, but when you expect people to come and share their views - my dear, you'd get all sorts of views, these forums revolve around this petty principle which I know you acknowledge. 

I shall wind up now, I am happy to know that you are what you are and people like you just that way. Be happy, I'll see you. =]

Peace.

Kankshita
welcome back buddy...so happy to have u here again. 😃 🤗 n whats past dnt be sad fr  it. 😃 we'll celebratre ur return! 😃
Well am glad you're back 🤗 and don't ever do that again. 😆
Hema u'r post r superb...and welcum back...

what happened?....chaddo gee lets not look back to past . Let it be the way you are, we love u for ur work and will continue to do so...waiting for another bingo post from u this time a romantic one like ur user ID

hey we do love u a lot and obviously your post.your way of writing...plz dont get sad...though i am quite new in this forum,i become a fan of ur writing...so plz chill dear...hope tonight we will get some ABHIYA moment and a big 'TOTAL ROMANTIC ' post from u...
Love you all..each & everyone..!!🤗🤗🤗...I am speechless..!!!
Hema  ðŸ¤— kya hua dear  ðŸ˜• 

You can never satisfy all of us... but I am sure that 99,99999% members love you... cause you are amazing... and I am not talking about your writing skills but also as a person... you are sweet with everyone here... you are cool-headed... so don't care about them who are sometimes harsh. 

You know me na I am always joking and writing bakwaas and I am sure many members here don't like me because of that... but I really don't care... I know and my friends who love me know that I am not here for hurting but it's just me and it's my way to express. 

So sweetie smile ðŸ˜³ cause you are just awesome. 

And meine toh pehle hi kaha many of us here are BIGGG fan of Abhiya and Visu but you have the power to make us fall in love again and again... sooo please never go from IF till the and of PKYEK. 

Love you ðŸ¤—
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago