Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
i aggree wid u ekta . Wht Viren is feeling is nt jealousy . it is his anger on himself tht inspite of dong so much ( here i m nt only talking abt dis proj but everythng wht he dis till now ) he never ever got d appreciation . infact he as always comapred since childhood , n neglections becmae a prt of his life . hu much he will bear it yaar  , ther is some limit 2 veerythng . hu much he will bear it ?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Vids Viren is veryy talented n tht is why He made d whole proj in overnight during mahashivratri n more then 1 designs in overnight . So he hav brain n he is veryy talented .

He took Nivi 2 d boardroom , dis is wht Viren is . n dis is wht d difference in Viren n Nivi . Viren always kept Nivi ahead him but Nivi always kept Viren behind every1 . he took Nivi there so tht he will get some support frm her . It was just as a moral boost 2 him nothng else . he didn't take her for givng any advice 2 Clents n all .

He avoided calls bnt becozz he was nt capable of givngg answers but he wanted 2 avoid answering as he didn't want 2 let office members know tht there design is ruined n they r making another drawing . So it didn't show his incapability but his intelligence .

viren didn't make them awre of Nivi's job profile becozz She was nt officialy linked wid d proj n dis clients also know tht tht is why they tells 2 Viren 2 make her join officialy .

whtever u say but Clients were higlyy unthical n disrespectful 2 Viren . they didn't know nay bussiness ethcs . sometime small thngs also hur u . like tht handshake thng . they always handshaked wid Nvi 1st whereas d project was handled by Viren . So a/c 2 rules of bussiness they shld hav 1st handshaked 2 Viren especiallyy when he himself presented u d handshake . dis is some small thngs . whch comes under bussinss ethics n whch d clients don't know

Viren surelyy would hav informed them abt hsowing new deseigns , tabhi toh He managed 2 arrange d meeting wid them . ct's didn't show it but wout telling them d reason of d meeting hu did he managed 2 call them in office ? So he asked them 2 come so tht he could show them new designs .

I hope I gave ur answers upto some extent
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually, Moni. I didn't seek any answers for my interpretation. its my POV and still remains so.But no I'm not convinced by anything you said and don't agree. This time we will have agree to disagree.😊
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I have knowledge of corporate world. They don't deal the unprofessional way it was shown in this show. This is not Nivi's company, so for them to demand Nivi on itself was unprofessional. This is Sood industries and they were talking to one of the cheifs and they should have been satisfied with a word from Viren.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with Vids and Anju here ... Viren being jealous or complexed is crap ... a day ago he was praising nivi as to how she handled everything and next day he is jealous I mean give me a break ...is this intelligent or crap ?? This shows how stupid the CTs and production house and SP is to even pass this story line ...or basically they just want to show everything in one month and then end the show ... whatever I am pissed
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

I agree with Vids and Anju here ... Viren being jealous or complexed is crap ... a day ago he was praising nivi as to how she handled everything and next day he is jealous I mean give me a break ...is this intelligent or crap ?? This shows how stupid the CTs and production house and SP is to even pass this story line ...or basically they just want to show everything in one month and then end the show ... whatever I am pissed

True Lams. Cts are wrong in showing Viren jealous of Nivi within a pace of 24 hours.in that house CC and DD are enough as the green monsters. What was the need? hope the tracks ends soon
awsm post monii jaan. i agree with u.awww our poor Viren ...LOVE HIM...sach mein auska Kismat hi kharab hai...bechara...😔