India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Actions are justified...

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Its my opinion guys.. I feel Viren's actions are justified..
Viren is not jealous of Nivi.. He never was and never will...
Viren is sad about his fate... He has never been able to prove himself..
From childhood he was always compared with sid... And he had to suffer loads because of tht.. He was even sent to hostel, because of this comparison.. He was always down compared to Sid.. No tht every thing had changed and slowly slowly he was getting his place in the family and business... He was climbing uo the ladder.. He had started making his imprint..
Thts wen Nivi joined the office.. Viren had only wanted Nivi to help him... But he never expected Nivi wud take up a great place in the project... He wanted to give his hardwork in this project and prove his capability and efficiency...
Now again he is been compared to Nivi... Its after hearing wat the people in office were speaking tht he got mad at Nivi... He was sooo enthusiastic abt the project and working hard for it and then all credits and appreciation goes to Nivi..
It is Viren's sadness that is making him angry... He says tht today- Viren sood teri kismat hi acchi nahi hain...
It is the COMPARISON again, tht has created the problem!!!
I feel Viren's actions are justified...
Its the normal psychology of ppl... When we r upset with ourselves we tend to get angry at evrythng tht other ppl do... We knw we arent bad at work, but still when we r constantly compared, this anger at ourselves tend to happen...
What do u guys feel?

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 04 May 2011 at 4:01am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889meera4nivrenGSPriyae3pwincessneha_2011shalu-123wejjtukun2009ash_nivrentashu20Honkytonksandy_nivrenvids08aysha1989lamsNikita99kinny_ranvir-Atiya--aamina-samin6ButifuleyesAlphabet26wadi..dollAnisha_91CCBM-fananjaani07roops82-Preetz-..Sakeena..Peace67-SilverDragon-NiViren-RajKinSanj

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Its my opinion guys.. I feel Viren's actions are justified..
Viren is not jealous of Nivi.. He never was and never will...
Viren is sad about his fate... He has never been able to prove himself..
From childhood he was always compared with sid... And he had to suffer loads because of tht.. He was even sent to hostel, because of this comparison.. He was always down compared to Sid.. No tht every thing had changed and slowly slowly he was getting his place in the family and business... He was climbing uo the ladder.. He had started making his imprint..
Thts wen Nivi joined the office.. Viren had only wanted Nivi to help him... But he never expected Nivi wud take up a great place in the project... He wanted to give his hardwork in this project and prove his capability and efficiency...
Now again he is been compared to Nivi... Its after hearing wat the people in office were speaking tht he got mad at Nivi... He was sooo enthusiastic abt the project and working hard for it and then all credits and appreciation goes to Nivi..
It is Viren's sadness that is making him angry... He says tht today- Viren sood teri kismat hi acchi nahi hain...
It is the COMPARISON again, tht has created the problem!!!
I feel Viren's actions are justified...
What do u guys feel?
true agree..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAwejj

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Haven't seen today's episode. But I agree with with what you're saying and hope that CTs handle the track well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hi, yep I see what ur saying. I havnt seen the epi yet but hav read the updates. I don't think he can be jealous of her either because it doesn't fit with his character, ur thoughts make more sense...let's see how the writers decide to take it.

MAYURIKTA..Sakeena..

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

I agree. Viren is an insecure person deep down. He is sad that he ends up being compared to the people he loves most. First it was Sid and now his own Nivi.

And he goes about it dealing with the problem in a wrong way. He ends up hurting Nivi, its like inflicting self pain. Because nothing is more dear to him than Nivi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAwejjlams-Atiya-Butifuleyesanjaani07diyaloveskinny

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
dear...ths is only jealousy...1st it was with Sid..nw it is with Nivi...i thnk he may loose Nivi's trust

MAYURIKTAButifuleyes

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hmmm...eakata...true what u said...But This is called Inferiority complex.....I mean ...if designs r already approved ...why der was a need 4 more designs dat viren made...he should go ahead wid dos designs..N try 2 mange next details of project efficiently...on one Viren asked himself Nivi 2 join office...now he is feeling jealoused coz  Nivi is appreciated...Viren knew dat Nivi is gud whatever she does...so he should have been ready 4 nivi's appreciation...But he is feeling insecure  coz of nivi now...

I think...he made himself insulted coz of dis all redesigning n all...n dis is coz of his inferiority complex from his childhood days...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 04 May 2011 at 4:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumMAYURIKTAlams-Atiya-ButifuleyesAlphabet26

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
One more thing is that he's action is understandable but not JUSTIFIABLE.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jsmn21shubabegumMAYURIKTAlams-Atiya-ButifuleyesAlphabet26anjaani07-Zara-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index