India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Noon show saga

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein which has shifted its Time slot is now Following the noon show pattern of SP...that repetative story mentality...every1 think Viren had changed...but its not correct...to heck now divya is on the threat of abortion...sure all will point towards Bechari chui-mui...so CCBM is followin the same story line Noon slot...either she may leave sood house...or may disowned by her sasural people...We r with u Nivedita...dont feel alone...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumMAYURIKTAtukun2009Nikita99sandy_nivrenwadi..dollAlphabet26roops82diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
This may happen and this time Bechari Nivi will be left alone with no one's Support,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaykebazzAnanya

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

This may happen and this time Bechari Nivi will be left alone with no one's Support,

As per u what will be the track leading to
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hmm is this what noon shows tend to show?! I don't watch anythin else so don't know.

But I don't see this happening in ccbm? If she was disowned by her sasural, her family wud take her in as b4, they wud support her I'm sure? I don't know what the writers are planning but I don't see Nivi leaving or being disowned, just my opinion x

Edited by anjaani07 - 04 May 2011 at 4:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtashu20wadi..dollAlphabet26diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I personnaly feel before things get worse between Nivren accident track must come here,  if ever if had to happen,this will make Viren realise Nivi's importance in his life and he will get back to his senses as he will fear to lose Nivi,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fananjaani07

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i need ths accident track(if it happens) will disclose many twist lke Nivarth...chanchals evilish intentions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I personnaly feel before things get worse between Nivren accident track must come here, if ever if had to happen,this will make Viren realise Nivi's importance in his life and he will get back to his senses as he will fear to lose Nivi,

Hey Diya, yep this is a possibility cos they'll need to do something to make Viren realise her importance again...I just hate this track cos he already KNOWS her importance, they're just messing him around so much and I hate it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaykebazzAnanyaAlphabet26CCBM-fanwadi..doll

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

i need ths accident track(if it happens) will disclose many twist lke Nivarth...chanchals evilish intentions...

I think they'll need something like an accident track to get themselves out of this mess so it could happen. I hope like u, that if it does happen then it does disclose other hidden truths!

Edited by anjaani07 - 04 May 2011 at 4:25am

Go to top