Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapasya and Ichcha are friends again (Page 7)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
exactly.. just give what these actors want in the show that is unite tapasya and so called veer and end this show!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

exactly.. just give what these actors want in the show that is unite tapasya and so called veer and end this show!!!

I think this 'Dumb and Dumber' characters of this serial should disappear into the 'Bermuda Triangle' ...never to be seen again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007arunima_LUIT

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

......I hate both these Idiotic girls ...Ichcha even more ...Angry...she seems to hav forgotten ...she lost her fiancee to Tappu , Got shot ...n then Lost her First hubby who was manipulated by the Grt miss Tappu ..Dead

Now to save  Veer ...she needs help frm her ...arey all the police in the city r dead kya Angry

...N if Ichcha chooses to hide the real truth abt the baby ...AngryAngryAngry...I wish they show her dying N veer marrying Tappu ...living with tht devil 4ever ...n
then plz end the showAngry

so true aru, second u on every word, iccha is disgusting nowAngry
end the sow yaar ab kaise bhi, let tappu veer unite and end this torture

Are you finally giving up on Ichcha...you who has been so positive all along...I always said that we need to keep watching if Ichcha would ever improve but most  have had so much faith that I almost believed ...now this is what we get for being hopeful...absolute garbage.Dead
yup i have just had enough now, first veer and then iccha , leads kaa full on kachra banaa daala hain
it was too much, even if iccha imorves in future, i wont be happy now, there is a limit to nonsense
they have destroyed veer and iccha so much now that recovery is very hard now
i cant stand another round of tappu jaap from iccha and her hiding veers infetility problemsDeadDead
i cant be so blind to overlook such gross errors on her part

Edited by intruderfast - 05 May 2011 at 12:47am

arunima_LUIT

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

......I hate both these Idiotic girls ...Ichcha even more ...Angry...she seems to hav forgotten ...she lost her fiancee to Tappu , Got shot ...n then Lost her First hubby who was manipulated by the Grt miss Tappu ..Dead

Now to save  Veer ...she needs help frm her ...arey all the police in the city r dead kya Angry

...N if Ichcha chooses to hide the real truth abt the baby ...AngryAngryAngry...I wish they show her dying N veer marrying Tappu ...living with tht devil 4ever ...n
then plz end the showAngry

so true aru, second u on every word, iccha is disgusting nowAngry
end the sow yaar ab kaise bhi, let tappu veer unite and end this torture

Are you finally giving up on Ichcha...you who has been so positive all along...I always said that we need to keep watching if Ichcha would ever improve but most  have had so much faith that I almost believed ...now this is what we get for being hopeful...absolute garbage.Dead
yup i have just had enough now, first veer and then iccha , leads kaa full on kachra banaa daala hain
it was too much, even if iccha imorves in future, i wont be happy now, there is a limit to nonsense
they have destroyed veer and iccha so much now that recovery is very hard now
i cant stand another round of tappu jaap from iccha and her hiding veers infetility problemsDeadDead
i cant be so blind to overlook such gross errors on her part

Very good thinkingThumbs Up
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
guys , how about we have petition asking ppl to sign so that show nds?? generally petitions are done to stop a show from going off air , but here it would be hatke and we set new record 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITPirated_Fun

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@Aditi jee..most of the tracks r ridiculous ...
.Maai drooling over sum1 who forced her son to suicide ...coz she is preggers ...I doubt If Vansh was their real son Cry

Ichcha is just happy cooking n serving people ...n when the time comes for applying brains...she goes bonkers..Angry

i wud love to c their friendship again ...But tht wud need some subtle realisation for both the girls ...not this ..."OMG-Veer is _in -danger---lets save him together---n - then we can live --with him together "Ouch

the return of Friendship ...can b shown in a different way .Sleepy...mayb Ichha helping her through during difficult times in her pregnancy ...but still not allowing her to get away with her white lie

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 05 May 2011 at 1:19am

ankit111

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

@Aditi jee..most of the tracks r ridiculous ...
.Maai drooling over sum1 who forced her son to suicide ...coz she is preggers ...I doubt If Vansh was their real son Cry

Ichcha is just happy cooking n serving people ...n when the time comes for applying brains...she goes bonkers..Angry

i wud love to c their friendship again ...But tht wud need some subtle realisation for both the girls ...not this ..."OMG-Veer is _in -danger---lets save him together---n - then we can live --with him together "Ouch

the return of Friendship ...can b shown in a difefrent way .Sleepy...mayb Ichha helping her through during difficult times in her pregnancy ...but still not allowing her to get away with her white lie

Arunima, I see what you mean but don't you think the CV's have taken Tapasya's character to such an extreme that it is not just about a return of friendship but a fundamental issue of how so many lies, deceit, driving a man to suicide, attempted murder can be overlooked. Besides her showing this as Veer's child when she is unsure about it is hardly a white lie...it is a complete distortion of the truth.

I know lot of viewers would want a happy ending and probably the CV's are heading that way...from what I saw yesterday but this is not the way to go about it...rehabilitate Tapasya at the cost of making Ichcha look like the biggest fool on earth. What a load of crock!!!!

Mai is drooling over some ridiculous notion of Vansh's rebirth which will probably come to an end when a girl is born and with Tapasya's exposure...she has already made it clear that she hates Tapasya...although one would not believe it looking at her behavior.

Who knows what these ridiculous writers have in mind...but I am sure that they will do everything in the most illogical and unbelievable way. I have no faith in them and now just watch if I want to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007ankit111arunima_LUIT

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Yes jaya petition petition ... we should sign a petition to stop the show

Go to top