Rang Badalti Odhani

What the...!!???? Halla Bol!! (Page 8)

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Totally agree Sim Sim!!

What a disgusting and distasteful thing to do!!!AngryDeadAngryDead

And, that too, after already having hurt our sentiments once before...

Could the topic maker of the poll be an imposter??!!! Confused

His/Her antics terribly seem to suggest so!!!! Ouch

Edited by dr.dsr - 04 May 2011 at 5:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora-YasharanArshi-krockSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Anki-see we never were against serious issues.We just wanted them to treat these issues properly.They started the MMS thing,members here wrote a beautiful story around that.Couldn't those so called CV's who are being paid just to do their job come up with those kind of stories?And then came abortion.Such a sensitive issue.Could have been avoided altogether.I feel they are blaming us,the audience for their blunders,by saying that we don't care for the serious tracks where as we always wanted to see good tracks around ShaNak and just dealt properly!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 04 May 2011 at 5:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrTora-YasharanArshi-krockshanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Anki-see we never were against serious issues.We just wanted them to treat these issues properly.They started the MMS thing,members here wrote a beautiful story around that.Couldn't those so called CV's who are being paid just to do their job come up with those kind of stories?And then came abortion.Such a sensitive issue.Could have avoided altogether.I feel they are blaming us,the audience,by saying that we don't care for the serious tracks where as we always wanted to see good tracks around ShaNak and just dealt properly!

Ditto, Smi! Clap

How on earth can they suggest that we the viewers, do not care for serious RBO???!!!

Wasnt the foundation of RBO itself layed on the most serious issue of them all??

WIDOW REMARRAIGE!!!

And that too, to the protagonist's husband's killer...

Can it get more serious than that??!!!

We lapped up and thoroughly enjoyed all of that because it was an unique story, beautifully told...

Not a mockery of, as you rightly pointed out, the MMS, abortion, and infidelity issues to name a few...

Edited by dr.dsr - 04 May 2011 at 5:52am

Tora-YasharanArshi-krockSPN_JD_Addictedshanakyasharan

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Anki-see we never were against serious issues.We just wanted them to treat these issues properly.They started the MMS thing,members here wrote a beautiful story around that.Couldn't those so called CV's who are being paid just to do their job come up with those kind of stories?And then came abortion.Such a sensitive issue.Could have avoided altogether.I feel they are blaming us,the audience,by saying that we don't care for the serious tracks where as we always wanted to see good tracks around ShaNak and just dealt properly!

Ditto, Smi! Clap

How on earth can they suggest that we the viewers, do not care for serious RBO???!!!

Wasnt the foundation of RBO itself layed on the most serious issue of them all??

WIDOW REMARRAIGE!!!

And that too, to the protagonist's husband's killer...

Can it get more serious than that??!!!

We lapped up and thoroughly enjoyed all of that because it was an unique story, beautifully told...

Not a mockery of, as you rightly pointed out, the MMS, abortion, and infidelity issues to name a few...

And this change has beeen after the Channel toook over ... Resulting in Utter Nonsense ...

I have complete Faith in the Production house , who gave us THE RBO we all fell in love with !!!!
Wish Wish Wish ... there was some way to let the PH have their ways instead of the Channel !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrToraSPN_JD_Addictedkrock

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Doc,

The theme itself set RBO apart from other shows.I wondered when the promos aired as to how audience of SO would accept this kind of a story.I have been watching their old scenes and I hate the word HATKE but for RBO and ShaNak I def have to use it.Its unfortunate that it wasn't well accepted and many are not aware.But now that it is,they are digging their own grave by showing mindless comedy and no ShaNak.People if they come and try to give it a shot,wouldn't they be put off by the lack of story for the so-called leads?

As you said,WIDOW REMARRIAGE!!How can it get any more serious than that?

I think I need to post this post of yours on SWJ's wall too,if you don't mind?And also some way to let that director know who came up with that crap of seriousness not RBO's forte!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrTora-YasharanArshi-

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hey simiSmile

Nice post and indeed this was needed

I m just too shocked to say anything...Shocked

How can this person even think like that..

Now, i m just wishing for one thing

Ban this person from IF...Angry

seriously, he doesn't deserves to be in  a place where each n every person loves RBO only and only for Shanak...They are the lifeline of RBO..

I just feel like going to the sets and meeting each and every concerned person and saying Loudly in their ears- 
We don't want Rajen...We Want Shanak., Shanak, Shanak , and Shanak 

dr.dsrTora-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addictedkrock

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
But Shals,NJS was always with RBO right,right from the beginning and he is the channel's creative head so why change now?If RBO was doing well in Nov,we could have escaped this characters invading!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrTorakrock

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

But Shals,NJS was always with RBO right,right from the beginning and he is the channel's creative head so why change now?If RBO was doing well in Nov,we could have escaped this characters invading!

Smitheee ... I really doubt if NJS had a say that time ...
Because, if I am not wrong , the Production House apparently approaches the channel with a certain story framed in advance !!!!!!
And seeeing the episodes and the track progression, there was a certain definite logical reasoning to each and every episode... Dialogues, characterisations, cameos etc !

And i am pretty sure that all the scenes before or till ILU were conceptualised by the PH !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrTorasweetsuteSPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index