That was a lovely hairstyle yesterday !!

Posted: 12 years ago
In yesterday's episode Suhana tied up her hair along with her yellow saree. I didn't notice any comments on that. so thought of putting it here
I liked it better than her curly hairs in the precap. She was different and beautiful in that new look.. 

Baal Ke  Koi Baat Nahi Hogee
Originally posted by venture

😆  😆  😆 ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by venture

Lagta hai ab hume snakes on the wall ki adat dal leni chahiye😭
Ragini teri zulfo ki siva duniya mein rakha kya hai😆
ohh i loved her hairstyle a lott..!!
it was was very different than her usual style
 and Ragini carried it sooo well

Love her every avtar ...😳
Well during the SBS segment on Monday, Suhana was shown with her straight hair look. So I am sure soon we'll see her back in her "resham si zulfein...leharaying" from here and there.😆
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Well during the SBS segment on Monday, Suhana was shown with her straight hair look. So I am sure soon we'll see her back in her "resham si zulfein...leharaying" from here and there.😆

Perhaps with Amnesia Track... Suhaana will also remember her original Resham ki Zulfain...
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

thank god! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by netri

Perhaps with Amnesia Track... Suhaana will also remember her original Resham ki Zulfain...

Ha ha ha...well she does look good with the curly but yes it has been too long since we saw the straight hair look. Thank goodness I saw "jhalak" of that on SBS. Lets hope its not too long before she changes it!!!