Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

241 Mayur Paradi$e - ArTi MaGiC EvErYwHeRe (Page 89)

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by -moona-

Amala is also There...?


Hi moona..its  been a long tym..missed u all..
Yup Long time Yar..How are u Yar?


I'm fine dear...bas missing our cutipies...

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

Originally posted by -moona-

Hi  Girls.. and Summi...Hug
Hie moona ji long tym.. nah!! here on IF ... u tel hw r u ?? n kia baat hai janaab ji toh rockerz bangai hai hum toh dazzler pai hi atke hai...TongueLOL
Arey Summi we Talked two days back...LOL
and Yeah on IF, long time...Ouch
Han Mehnat karo Ji Summi...EmbarrassedLOL
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by -moona-

Roshnee u changed ur user id...Nice one sweet

what nice? its just my name!
how are you sweetu?Tongue
Han na ur name thats why it is Nice..Embarrassed
i am ok and howz u Yar..howz ur Pizza?Evil Smile

pizza?Ermm
Han na Ridi Told me...Evil Smile
-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Joined: 21 January 2010
Posts: 13226

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Oh!!! u r alone... i mean u don't hav any bro n siz sry 4gt 2 ask... 
N m really sry guyz my bro cam n he want 2 sit pplzzz janaab ji don't be angry ok 'i'll try 2 cum..inshallah..wenever i gt tym...
@amala.. bye take care...
@roshni- r u watching IPL ???
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 8667

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by -moona-

Roshnee u changed ur user id...Nice one sweet

what nice? its just my name!
how are you sweetu?Tongue
Han na ur name thats why it is Nice..Embarrassed
i am ok and howz u Yar..howz ur Pizza?Evil Smile

pizza?Ermm
Han na Ridi Told me...Evil Smile

told you what?
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by -moona-

Amala is also There...?


Hi moona..its  been a long tym..missed u all..
Yup Long time Yar..How are u Yar?


I'm fine dear...bas missing our cutipies...
Aww, so anything New?
-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Joined: 21 January 2010
Posts: 13226

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

Originally posted by -moona-

Hi  Girls.. and Summi...Hug
Hie moona ji long tym.. nah!! here on IF ... u tel hw r u ?? n kia baat hai janaab ji toh rockerz bangai hai hum toh dazzler pai hi atke hai...TongueLOL
Arey Summi we Talked two days back...LOL
and Yeah on IF, long time...Ouch
Han Mehnat karo Ji Summi...EmbarrassedLOL

Inshallah!! karengy moona ji..bas not gtting much tym na ,.. n missing mayur ArTi soo much v did'nt gt any newz releated 2 dem...?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

Oh!!! u r alone... i mean u don't hav any bro n siz sry 4gt 2 ask... 
N m really sry guyz my bro cam n he want 2 sit pplzzz janaab ji don't be angry ok 'i'll try 2 cum..inshallah..wenever i gt tym...
@amala.. bye take care...
@roshni- r u watching IPL ???


bye summi..c u later...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 14509

samratrocks 99 14509 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
Mayur r going to dance Mayur r going to do project

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 455   Views: 24889

Badtameez_Dil 455 24889 03 September 2010 at 8:52am by shruti_luvs_msk
ArTi new rankings!!!....ArTi

2

Author: LittleMissWitty   Replies: 12   Views: 2578

LittleMissWitty 12 2578 28 July 2010 at 3:11pm by sky86
mayur mayur mayur !!!!

Author: tanyashrivastav   Replies: 7   Views: 3285

tanyashrivastav 7 3285 07 July 2010 at 1:09pm by dilras
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 43867

-ananya- 1199 43867 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index