Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
But i agree, they were Biased with Mayur..i want Beeter show with arti and if mjht comes back then arti as leads
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Sur OMG... Really..and what abt their Real Life..??😳
 i Really Want them together...😍
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

ArTi...high chances are there...i just know when one of my friend in mumbai got to meet rati...

she said...i am more than willing to work with arjun...but it depends on the kind of offers we get together...if we will do some show...it will be superhit one...because we need to beat mayur than...as we are more than famous by that name na,...we will not  do a show which offers less than mayur story...and it will be great working with him...it will be easy even...we are so comfortable  because we have worked 4 two years together...😊...

thats just gr81 kab mili tere dost ne rati se? kaysi thi woh?
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

i want it back only with mayur. and i dont agree. yes their dresses were bad but still those dresses set the trends afterwards. and i think all the tracks were related to mayur actually.

not for me...atleast nupur doubting mayur for that baby...and than string test on mayank...lamest track for me...unhone sirf  ek track ke liye mayu ka character hi badal diya tha...and dresses ...ya we accepted jaan...but agar aur ache dresses hote...to aur bhi awesome hota ...its just unhone apne expressions se sab samhala hain...
nerdndproud thumbnail

i want it back only with mayur. and i dont agree. yes their dresses were bad but still those dresses set the trends afterwards. and i think all the tracks were related to mayur actually.

ya...mayur jo pehente wo fashion ban jate hey...nd i'm totally agree with rosh...matyr tracks were actual...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

not for me...atleast nupur doubting mayur for that baby...and than string test on mayank...lamest track for me...unhone sirf  ek track ke liye mayu ka character hi badal diya tha...and dresses ...ya we accepted jaan...but agar aur ache dresses hote...to aur bhi awesome hota ...its just unhone apne expressions se sab samhala hain...

smbhale hain? yaar main ne mjht main mayur ke ilaya kisiko notice bhi nehi kiya. mere liye baki sab 2d characters the.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

But i agree, they were Biased with Mayur..i want Beeter show with arti and if mjht comes back then arti as leads

agar mjht wapas aayega to arti AKELE LEADS NAHI HONGE...sg bhi honge...
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

Sur OMG... Really..and what abt their Real Life..??😳

i Really Want them together...😍

me too yaar...😍
EtherealRati thumbnail

thats just gr81 kab mili tere dost ne rati se? kaysi thi woh?

she met after few days of mjht end...😊
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

me too yaar...😍

Love them...😍