Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Bharti I am fine dear ...sorry dear pic post karne ke baad maine off ho gaya tha ...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me leavin now...

Ll miss u guys..

Hi reena spee...
misty85 thumbnail
Lovely post Hima... It seems that Adi sir is going to come with sergi as Maan himself can't give it to geet. If he does so noone will know that she got sergi from her sasural...so to keep it open sergi must come via another person...so Adi sir is the best option...besides that it'l provide good humors as his reaction would be worth watching when he would discover identity crisis going on in the household. 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sumona_mona28]Bharti I am fine dear ...sorry dear pic post karne ke baad maine off ho gaya tha ...[/QUOTE]that's okay mona...i can understand...😊
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

mona attitude main kiss hotha hain par then the kiss would not b out of love isn;t it ...

attitude should not come in love / kiss mona ... kiss should happen when both are comfy with each other ... & both of their consent is necessary ...4 a kiss ... kiss karne ke liye both of them should feel the love ... i am not saying this in terms of maan & geet ... we know that these 2 love each other ,... but if geet is stopping him ... then may B she wants 2 give in to him in the right time ...

maan is ready for the kiss ... but geet will take some time ... she is now opening up to that ... if u remember geet never recollected their foreplay ... but she is doing it now ... means ... may b in a couple of days she will b allowing him to kiss

when thy kiss thy both will kiss out of love & passion ... & there is no place for attitude in love ...

very true hima
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

Lovely post Hima... It seems that Adi sir is going to come with sergi as Maan himself can't give it to geet. If he does so noone will know that she got sergi from her sasural...so to keep it open sergi must come via another person...so Adi sir is the best option...besides that it'l provide good humors as his reaction would be worth watching when he would discover identity crisis going on in the household. 

Hi Mamta...i guess u r right dear...also u know in today's sbs segment v cud even see Adi right?...i mean he did not speak or anything but he was on the sets...
sptrno thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

me leavin now...

Ll miss u guys..

Hi reena spee...

bye darling

v will miss u too

enjoy wedding!!!
misty85 thumbnail
@barkha: You are right ...sergi includes sareee/suit (which ever is worn in particular area, according to the rituals of that place), sindoor, bangles...etc...well I'm not married so I can't recount everything...but in my place these things also come from mayaka (meternal home).
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i loved the way maaneet handshaked their  deal... their expression priceless...

my heart went out to pammi poor girl now msk overheard her plight i hope in the end maaneet do something for tej-pammi...

msk heard about the sergi and today in sbs we saw one glimse of adi so i am hoping he brings sergi from delhi.moi would loved that..

the tailor scene was well excuted..msk showing off the clothes he has got..though personally i didn't like the suit pieces but..the scene was quite enjoyable...

possessive msk is back and we love him for that does not want anybody touching his misthi...

loved the way...msk smelled geet's hand..he is becoming a despo...

now he has two jobs to bring sergi and to get a new suit for geet..

i really disliked devil-nandini scene...
please cvs don't copy paste maaneet scenes on other couple..

precap cvs better not show devil feedding geet and msk watching...
i am sure they will not dissapoint us
misty85 thumbnail
@sptrno: really???? I mean I didn't see Adi...I've to watch the segment again...but one thing is for sure that Maan needs to convice Geet's family so he has to keep these shaguns & all open...