Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Spee - i swear lately IF has had so many problems. I hate the pop ups that come up when i am trying to log on.

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
spee - you are tired 🤗🤗🤗🤗 go and sleep.

Sweet maan dreams
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Crazies, Good Morning to all of You 🤗 I tried to post a message yesterday night after I watched Geet but every time I pressed post reply I would get the error message about spamming, which was funny since that was my first message, after 4-5 attempts got fed up and left.

Looks like IF too is mad at me for not coming in regularly & is keeping me out 😆
misty85 thumbnail
Morning everyone...

It seems that CVs have planned something different form DDLJ scene...It would be interesting to watch how Geet feeds him in front of everyone without being caught...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Crazies, Good Morning to all of You 🤗I tried to post a message yesterday night after I watched Geet but every time I pressed post reply I would get the error message about spamming, which was funny since that was my first message, after 4-5 attempts got fed up and left.

Looks like IF too is mad at me for not coming in regularly & is keeping me out 😆

Hi Dee sweetheart🤗...hope u r fine😊..aww oh no i swear IF is acting moody nowadays😆and for crazies who r missing since so many days IF is acting double moody with them!!!😆😉 Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misty85

Morning everyone...

It seems that CVs have planned something different form DDLJ scene...It would be interesting to watch how Geet feeds him in front of everyone without being caught...

Good Morning Mamta dear...our beloved MAANEET r unique so they will have unique Karwachauth😊😍
divareena thumbnail
Hi mamta, daisy, Mona, spee and Hima - how are you all. I had trouble waking up this morning. Lool

Varsha - how are the wedding functions going on.

See you all tonight
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet1985

hello darlings...

Hi Deepz 🤗 Is anyone else OL 😊
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aivi marking n coming to say hi to all of u... hope all r doing fine...
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

aivi marking n coming to say hi to all of u... hope all r doing fine...

Hi Gouri how are you, after such a long time. We missed you 🤗We're all enjoying the Maaneet magic onscreen and the Gurti magic offscreen, things seem to be looking up lately😊