Posted: 12 years ago
@mona., spee., reena and hima...all...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi darling crazies,

Lovely episode...

Title-MAANEET  ki pehli Karwachauth๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

MAANEET ek dusare ko challenge kar rahe hai...Geet wants Maan to break her fast in front of everyone and Maan wants Geet to feed him in front of everyone...MAANEET will have unique and special karwachauth๐Ÿ˜...

Geet lost in her Maan's sweet thougths beautiful moments they have spent together and Pammi teasing her hai so sweet so cute...Geet and Pammi r truly like sweet lovable and caring sahelis and sisters along with bhabhi-nanand๐Ÿ˜Š...

When Geet is so sad that she will not get sargi frm Dadima, Maan cud not see his Misthi in tears...so now he will get sargi...Geet is really missing Dadima her home KM...wish to see MAANEET back home soon๐Ÿ˜Š...

Maan wants his Geet to get dressed once again like his dulhan...ab Geet sajni sajeji apne Maan saajan ke liye๐Ÿ˜

Maan knows his Mishti's favourite colour is red...so he has got red colour suit as well...

Maan ab phir se apni Geet ke liye banega tailor!!!...sach mein Geet ki wajah se Maan kabhi tailor toh kabhi driver toh kabhi cook toh kabhi watchman toh kabhi postman toh kabhi bodyguard sach mein Geet ki wajah se Maan is getting to know all his hidden talents...Maan shud be really thankful to his Geet his Sherni!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Ab tailor ki kaam ke liye Maan apni memsaab se advance maang raha hai par memsaab sirf kaam poora hone ke baad paise degi...Geet is enjoying every bit of this masti bechara Maan urf Driver Balwant Singh urf Tailor lol!!!

Sach mein Geet Drama Queen ke saath rehkar Maan bhi dramebaaz ban gaya hai!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i really felt bad for Pammi how can she be treated like this by Teji and his family...MAANEET will surely help Pammi...seeing concern and love in Geet's tears and care and worry on Maan's face hearing Pammi's painful words seems like MAANEET will surely help Pammi and make Teji Maasi and everyone realize their mistake and that they shud treat Pammi nicely bcuz Pammi is so sweet loving and caring so she deserves all the happiness and love from her husband and his family...Maasi's family wants their daughter Geet to be treated well in her sasural but treating their own bahu Pammi like this...Maasi's family does not even know how much MAANEET care and love each other and how both can do anything for each other but still they have made a false opinion about Maan without knowing the whole truth and here Maasi's family is treating Pammi like this...Maasi's family is so biased...

Nandini is right Dev(il) dus kaam bigadne ke baad ek sahi kaam kartha hai and Lucky thinks Dev(il) always spoils everything...

Mamaji busy with his jassosi lol

Dev(il)-Nandini...iss Dev(il) ki zindagi mein kitani ladkiyan aayegi aur jaayegi...yeh kitni baar kitni ladkiyon ki zindagi barbaad karega...

When Dev(il) slips from the table he shud have fallen on the ground...he deserves it...

Precap-

Nandini wants husbands to feed their wives...

It will be Maan feeding his Geet for sure...now waiting to see how Maan will feed his Mishti...and how Geet will feed her Maan in front of everyone...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Bharti

Bharti missed you too dear...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sumona_mona28]@Bharti

Bharti missed you too dear...
[/QUOTE]how are you mona...i was trying to talk to you., but you were bit busy today afternoon posting pictures...that's why taught of not to disturb you...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sumona28 thumbnail
@Spandana

Superb analysis dear ...ye Nandini ko kuch karna padega...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i guess sargi ab tak hua nahi hai...

Dii..sargi includes other stuffs..a plate wit sindoor etc etc..me not sure..

N yea dii.even i dint lik any sarees n yeh kya saree turned to suit...babaji..

N me liked ur kiss expalanation..

Hi mona dii..luvly analysis..kya mast epi tha na..
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@spee...hey spee...nice analysis dear...good one...i really felt bad for Pammi how can she be treated like this by Teji and his family...MAANEET will surely help Pammi...seeing concern and love in Geet's tears and care and worry on Maan's face hearing Pammi's painful words seems like MAANEET will surely help Pammi and make Teji Maasi and everyone realize their mistake and that they shud treat Pammi nicely bcuz Pammi is so sweet loving and caring so she deserves all the happiness and love from her husband and his family...Maasi's family wants their daughter Geet to be treated well in her sasural but treating their own bahu Pammi like this...Maasi's family does not even know how much MAANEET care and love each other and how both can do anything for each other but still they have made a false opinion about Maan without knowing the whole truth and here Maasi's family is treating Pammi like this...Maasi's family is so biased...i loved this part of yours and  i agree to you completely..even though this is a sensible issue ., i feel cv's will handle this in a lighter yet effective way...hope our maaneet teach teeji and his family the value of showing love and care to others especially daughter i n laws...๐Ÿ˜Š
sptrno thumbnail

Hi Deepz, Hima, Samata, Mona, Aarthi, Dee, Bharthi, Reena, Varsha

@hima-nice analysis dear

@mona-nice analysis dear

@aarthi-take care dear

@varsha-tu function beech mein chodke aagayi!!!...wow...enjoy the function!...v miss u yaar

@bharthi-hi dear...v miss u too...bharthi finally i completed my saza lol

@mona-thanks dear

sumona28 thumbnail
Thrusday's thread link...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676554#42154461
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

@spee...hey spee...nice analysis dear...good one...i really felt bad for Pammi how can she be treated like this by Teji and his family...MAANEET will surely help Pammi...seeing concern and love in Geet's tears and care and worry on Maan's face hearing Pammi's painful words seems like MAANEET will surely help Pammi and make Teji Maasi and everyone realize their mistake and that they shud treat Pammi nicely bcuz Pammi is so sweet loving and caring so she deserves all the happiness and love from her husband and his family...Maasi's family wants their daughter Geet to be treated well in her sasural but treating their own bahu Pammi like this...Maasi's family does not even know how much MAANEET care and love each other and how both can do anything for each other but still they have made a false opinion about Maan without knowing the whole truth and here Maasi's family is treating Pammi like this...Maasi's family is so biased...i loved this part of yours and  i agree to you completely..even though this is a sensible issue ., i feel cv's will handle this in a lighter yet effective way...hope our maaneet teach teeji and his family the value of showing love and care to others especially daughter i n laws...๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks dear...even i hope cvs wud show this in a sensible way...