Pratigya

U ME AUR TV- Celebs talking about their fone - Page 4

roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

Guyzzz just bz rumours r going around about arhaan and avantika dating each other,it's not necessary taht we link them in every posibble chance we get ..Even piyaassia returned her fone...so why to make news on arhaan keeping her fone ..??

no pragati ... i was jst kidding... 😊 arhaan wit avantika or sme one else ... der personal choise 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Pragati dnt mind bt u 4got 2 mention dat nainaji said Krishna n nt Arhaan

roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone is free to comment in ny theard,therez no need to say srry, but i doubt if pooja was playing avantika's character and avantika was playing pooja's character whud our reactions b d same...????? just bz rumours r going around about arhaan and avantika,ppl r unnessary accusing avantika...i dunno why everyone is saying that thy hate her...?? what she has done that everyone hates her...???
[/QUOTE] very wel said...👏👏👏
wen dey show arushi - shakti bigamy track ...dat time i rlly hate her character not avantika( just my pov)😳
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Hey Pragati dnt mind bt u 4got 2 mention dat nainaji said Krishna n nt Arhaan

No, as far as i remember nainaji said '' inkee jiju jo hai krishanji, yani Arhaan ne inka fone sambhaal k rakha tha''...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No, as far as i remember nainaji said '' inkee jiju jo hai krishanji, yani Arhaan ne inka fone sambhaal k rakha tha''...

Nah pragati she din mention Arhaan's name
Check dis link

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Pragati for the description!! 😉
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i knew all this was coming...thats why i was dreading to open this post...guys its avantika n not arushi...whats the big deal if she forgot her mobile????...dont we all forget things too???...its normal...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i knew all this was coming...thats why i was dreading to open this post...guys its avantika n not arushi...whats the big deal if she forgot her mobile????...dont we all forget things too???...its normal...

I also felt so after reading members reactions...😕 dunno why so much haterd for avantika. She seems to b nice grl,just lyk pooja...and if we lyk pooja sweetness then why members r hating avantika soo mcuh,...what she has done...?
Mitu_ thumbnail
i think ppl not like it forget har cellphone cause the way she was reacting happy  like she has done something good that she forgot her cell
seams like forgot on purpose🤣
dont know the fact
but she often forgets  cell that i m  😕
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

There was a segment in u me aur tv where pooja ,avantika were showing there cell fones and wallpapers.

pooja said she has a blackberry fone with her wallpaper from star calender photo shot.

Avantika showed her fone, which was of pink colour with her wallpaper in it. when she was showing her fone,Nainaji said ''Avantika has a habit to forget her fone of sets, last day she forget her fone and Arhaan kept her fone,and returned her next day''.

I wonder.. if he nosed in her messages...