Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To whom Sid said "Kabab me Haddi?" (Page 3)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hreeyaa

targeting piys said 2 panchi!

exactly the same thing i was thinking LOL LOL LOL

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
no he said to piya bcoz while saying he was looking at pia ,and panchi is  not kabab mein haddi between sid n piya ,infact if he had to say that then he should have said to ruhi.panchi came last then how can panchi become kaba mein haddi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by tanvismile

arrey sid n panchi were romancing ,suddenly piya interupted so obviously who became kabab mein haddi ,piya right LOLLOL...not panchi for sure.

actually Sid was trying to pakao kabab with Pia but when he failed to do so because of Abhay and gang and finally his birdie so obviously all were kabab me haddi na including Birdie. LOL LOL LOL

yes he got irritated with whole gang and finally panchi also but that time he said "pangaloki ki puri picnic,bloody insaan"LOLthis was to all including panchi" and then afterwards he had romantic talk with panchi n sudenly piya came in middle saying lets go ,so he said kabab mein haddi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksMahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

arrey sid n panchi were romancing ,suddenly piya interupted so obviously who became kabab mein haddi ,piya right LOLLOL...not panchi for sure.

actually Sid was trying to pakao kabab with Pia but when he failed to do so because of Abhay and gang and finally his birdie so obviously all were kabab me haddi na including Birdie. LOL LOL LOL

yes he got irritated with whole gang and finally panchi also but that time he said "pangaloki ki puri picnic,bloody insaan"LOLthis was to all including panchi" and then afterwards he had romantic talk with panchi n sudenly piya came in middle saying lets go ,so he said kabab mein haddi.

ek theer se do nishaane Wink Wink Wink
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

ek theer se do nishaane Wink Wink Wink
i dint get u i tried to explain u in various ways still u feel it was for panchi i cant help it .kabab mein haddi is a term used for a person when  he or she interupts between romantic conversation of  two people.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I am just saying that by the word Kabab me haddi he indicated towards Pia and i agree with u no confusions at all.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

I am just saying that by the word Kabab me haddi he indicated towards Pia and i agree with u no confusions at all.

sory i just got confused with words ek theer se do nishane ,nways now no confusionSmile

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

sory i just got confused with words ek theer se do nishane ,nways now no confusionSmile

thanks mam Wink Wink Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index