Gulaal

mahaepisode new promo

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

shows gul kes doing some pooja in the temple and seems like the village ppl are passing lewd remarks that they are enjoying the fruits of deeyarvattu . angry kesar throws the pooja thali at the villagers.

next we see motabha holding kesars collar and scolding him ,just then D stops motabha says that if he would have been there he would have done the same thing.kesar looks angrily and shocked and the promo ends by saying that kesar will find out some hidden desires .😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sauris thumbnail

Waiting for the mahaepisode.It is sure to be an eye opener for kesar

kris_s thumbnail

Guys I just saw the promo showing mahaepisode  of Gulal coming this weekend.  

kesar and gulal were in the temple performing some puja together and some village ppl commented on their relationship and their deervatu. Kesar reacted angrily  and Motabha scolded him and asked him to behave in fornt of the villagers and he belongs to a reputed family . This mahaepisode seems to be on Kesar comming to know some answers to the questions he is seeking for past 10 yrs.

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sarius
Whose hidden desires is he going to find out  to shock him?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice...thanks for the promo description!! ..and I really hope that Kesar gets some leads on vasant's murder atleast this time...😊😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the promo description ðŸ˜Š
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks dear for the info and the same question whose hidden desire is he going to find out to shock him  ?????????????????????

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnaks could u give us link ?????????
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. Cant wait for the mahaepisode😊

Regarding hidden desires...it could well be his own hidden desires for Gulaal😉
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ arti

Let me answer that for you , it is the hidden desires of Dushyant. when Motabha questions KESAR as to why did he hit the villagers , Dushyant replies i would also hit them had they said something about GULAAL.The camera immediately zoomed on KESAR'S face at the statement. KESAR now knows that Dushyant has feelings for GULAAL. This is what i understood from that promo.