Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Mamas and Mamis will never let Runjhun succeed??

afghan33 Senior Member

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
here is my take on guddu and his mobile center as far as i know these evil mama's and mami's will never let guddu succeed in his new business no matter how if runjhun's  fortune helps him or not... the evil mama's and mami's will ruin there happiness and today was there first success the goons coming over and picking  a fight with guddu and ruining his shop..  remember what vishnu pandey said he will never let guddu make any profits in his new business... runjun is got to be so retarded by saying that guddu should keep his cool... come on runjun a bunch of goons are humiliating and cursing your husband and you say he should do anything give me a break.. the mama's and mama's really enjoyed guddu being ruined... comments plz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index