Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome concept..
me loving it..
plz add me to your PM list...
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for d next updateee,,,,,,,,,,plzzz pm me wen u update...
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KAHAAN CHALEEGAYEEE .. NO UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME ... PLEASE UPDATE KAROOO ...LOVE THIS FF 😕😭🤔💔😳😔🤔😒
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting storyline... plz add me to yr pm list...
febinyusuff thumbnail
                                                                                    ~Chapter 3~

Maan didn't expect to see Geet in the living room when he entered. She  always stayed closed in her room when she is at home.

"Geet, tum abhi tak soyi nahi?"

"Nahi, Maan I was waiting for you.. Just wanted some clarifications on the Noida project".

Geet didn't had the guts to look into maan's eyes as she knew that she is lying. She wanted to know something else.

"Geet, abhi bohot raat ho chuki hai.. hum kal baat karenege" maan replied heading to his room.

"Maan"

"Kya baat hai Geet. Tum nervous kyun ho rahi ho?"

"Maan, kya aap unse mile the aaj"

Maan looked at her face. Her face clearly showed her hope that Dev will come back.

"Haa Geet, He had come here to attend a meeting."

He stopped in his tracks when he saw tears welling up in her eyes. He came to her and cupped her face. Even though, they were living in the same apartment for last 6 months, they rarely spoke to each other.

"Geet, it's been more than 6 months and Dev has moved on. Why spoiling your life crying for someone who is or cannot be yours?. Geet, accept the reality, Dev will not come back. He has travelled  so far in life without you."

He know that he sounded harsh but he wanted Geet to come out of the shell that she has created. He didn't want her to ruin her life by waiting for someone who will never come back to her. He wanted that bubbly Geet back whom he had met 7 years ago.

2004  Hoshiyarpur
---------------------------

It was summer in India and they were finding it difficult to cope up with heat. Sam was cursing Dev all the way for making her wear salwar suit.

" Maan, iska kya problem hai.. He is making me wear salwar in this summer"
. Sam can't stop
complaining.

" Maan, please make her understnd. She can't roam around here in her shorts. This is Hoshiarpur not our NY aur yahan  sab lok Darji ke bahut itzzat karte hai." 

" Sam, Dev is right. Here girls won't even  go out without wearing a duppatta. You will have to wear this if you want to stay here".

Sam had no option other than to wear the salwar suit.

"Lassi Peejiye"

The trio raised their heads to find the owner of soothing voice. There stood a beautiful girl dressed in a Green patiala suit.

Maan still remembered that he first looked into her hazel eyes. He had never seen such beautifull eyes in his lfie. Sam developed an instant liking for Geet. In fact, they all liked Geet.
The proposal was accepted and the engagement date was fixed. Still Dev was not able to talk to Geet. Seeing his friends restlessness, Maan devised a plan. Sam somehow convinced Geet's Darji to take Geet out with them. Dev was happy that atlast he will be able to spend soemtime with Geet. Maan pretended to be tired and hold Sam so that Dev and Geet can spend some quality time alone.

"Maan, Geet ke bak-bak ke bina kitna soona lagtha hai na"

Thats when Maan realised that even though it's been only 3 days, Geet had very well blended into their group.

"Chalo, time's up. rest they can talk after marriage"
Sam stood up to call Geet. Maan and Sam were nearing the couples when they heard Dev asking Geet for a kiss. Geet ran off from there shying. Maan and Sam decided to tease Geet. Sam caught hold off Geet.

"Woh tho sirf ek Kiss maang raha hai. Dedo Geet. Kuch nahi hoga"
Sam chuckled.

"Chi chi  babaji.. mein nahi doongi chumma. Woh bhi shaadi ke pehle teekh nahi hai. Kahi bachcha hogaya tho"

"BACHCHA" Three cried in unison.

"Geet, kiss dene se bachcha hojaye, I would been mom for more than 100 kids by now"
Sam couldn't stop laughing.

Maan looked at Dev, who stood there embarassed and whispered  "All the best for your married life yaar 😉"

2011 Mumbai
-------------------

Maan came back from his thoughts and found her sleeping in his arms. He understood that she would be tired after the mental stress that she had been going through for the last few days.
Maan took Geet to her room and tucked her in bed.  He looked at her innocent face and somewhere he felt that he is also responsible for her current phase in life. If he hadn't convinced Dev for the marriage, Geet would not have to face this in her life.

"Geet, You should move on and I will bring you out of this shell". 
He made the promise to himself and headed out of her room.

Precap :-

"The New Begining"
Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Maan's concern for Geet
Past was awesum
Present is senti
Hop Maan gets her back
rupzloveu thumbnail