Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF :~ Megh Malhar ~Chap3 Page11 June15

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
                                                                 ~~ Megh Malhar ~~

Megh Malhar is a Hindustani classical raga. The name derives from the Sanskrit word Megh, meaning cloud. Legends say that this raga has the power to bring out rains in the area where it is sung.   I chose this name for my FF because Maneet's love for each other is also as powerful as this raga        

I am  Maan, Maan Singh Khurana. This is Geet, Geet Handa.  What to say more about her?. I donno much about her even though we are living togather. Don't misunderstand, we are not in any kind of relationship!. Did I just say relationship, MSK and relationship, forget about it.  Ho yeah, I know one thing about her. SHE IS A DIVORCEE. You will get to know more about us as the story progress.

Morning rays of sun was hitting me. I lazily pulled one pillow and  hid my face under it block the rays. Not wanting to get out of the bed, I checked the time. "Omg, it's 9:00 o'clock already. I am definetly going to be late today".  Saying that she threw the spread and ran to the restroom to get ready.

I can hear the sound of water. She is awake.  Maan gave a quick glance at her bedroom door  before walking out.  He has been waiting for her for last 1.5 hrs.  He got up from the couch and gave a quick peck to the girl lying on his bed. " Sam, I am leaving. Will see you in the evening" he said.  "Loe... you.. hone..." was all she could say. She was still in yesterdays hangover.  Maan sighed and walked towards the lift.

YESTERDAY, remined him of Geet. His thoughts went back to Geet.  Yesterday she was looking "lost". Her eyes were blood shot and swollen. She was completely drenched in water.  WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?.

1) What happened to Geet?
2) What is she doing in Maan's apartment if they are not togather?.
3) Who is Sam?.

Chapter 1    Page1
Chapter 2    Page5
Chapter 3     Page 11

Edited by febinyusuff - 15 June 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

sorry for the late reply

loved the epilogue..
now gonna read first part Smile

Edited by NoorFatima - 05 May 2011 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Nice pro
Update soon n plz pm me

suba2011 Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
add me

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
gr8 concept

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
nice start 
plzz add me to the pm list
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nice pro..
do continue plz
add me to yr pm list plz.

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
                                                           ~~Chapter 1~~

She didn't know how long she stayed there in the bath tub. But now she is feeling good. She slowly got out of it and pulled her bath rob. She didn't feel like going to office today. She called Pinky and told that she is taking medical leave. Pinky was surprised to see Geet , her friend taking a day off.

Pinky : 'arrey Geet, tum teekh toh hai na?". haftey ke poore saat din tum office aathey ho.. achanak kya hua?.. tumhare tabiyat teekh hai na?..
Geet :- " I am perfectly fine Pinky. I have some work to finish", she lied.
Pinky  "Teekh hai, kal milenge. But will miss you"
At last she was able to convince Pinky. She cut the call and changed in a white salwar suit and came out of her room.

She saw Sam making coffee. Her thoughts went back to old days when She and Dev used to fill that kitchen with their laughter. Not only kitchen, for her the entire apartment was filled with their memories only.
Sam :-  "Morning Geet". Sam's voice brought her back to present
'Morning Sam", Geet tried to put a smile on her face and greeted Sam. Sam noticed her swollen eyes and the fake smile. She easily gussed something was not right.
Geet :- "Sam, tum office nahi gayi aaj"
Sam :- 'Na baba, kal kuch zyada hi pee gayi thi. woke up late" she told Geet handing her a piping cup of coffee. "Did you also take day off ?". Sam noticed that Geet is no longer listening to her. She sighed and went inside her room.

Khurana Constructions

Maan noticed that something was missing in the air. He looked around him. Everything was perfect and is kept as he always wanted. His black coffee was ready, the blue prints he had asked for was there on his table. His schedule for the day was there. But still something is missing. He brushed away the thought and checked his calender and got busy with the meetings scheduled.

"Ho dreamy" Pari was busy drooling over Maan. Pari is a 20 year old girl who completed her gradution and joined KC as Maan's secretary. For her, this is the best job in the world where she can see and drool over her dream man. She was admiring her boss from her cabin through the glass window when she heard someone.

Pari jerked and turned around. Seeing the man with glasses in front of her , she took a deep breath and said :- "Aap bhi na, Adi sir; hamesha wrong time mein aate ho"

"He-He-He" Adi smiled adjusting his glasses. "Pari, tumhara dreaming session khatam hogayi tho mujhe ek help chahiye"

"Sure Adi sir, batayiye"

"Pari, today geet has taken a day off so that we won't be having the 2'o clock meeting. Please inform Maan sir".  
"But Adi sir, MK has already cancelled his meeting with Mr Chopra due to this and if he knows that ... "her voice trailed off.
"All the data about the project is with her so without her meeting would be a waste of time and you Maan sir na, he will be super annoyed then." Adi said and left.

With shivering legs, Pari entered MK's cabin.

"S-sir", she tried to call him.

But her voice was not coming out. She blinked her eyes when she saw a "lion" in front of her. "Panch minute pehle maine ek greek god ko dekha tha ab yeh achanak sher kasie ban gaya" she murmered. Gathering all her courage she called maan once again.

He looked from his laptop raising his eyebrow.

"Sir, Geet M'am is on leave today. All the data on the Noida project is with M'am. Without M'am we won't be able to conduct the meeting. So Adi sir asked me to inform you that 2'o clock meeting is cancelled", Pari said in one go.

Maan nodded and went back into checking the blue prints. Suddenly, her swollen red eyes came into his mind. "There is definitely something wrong. She has not been in herself from yesterday. She hardly took any leaves and even worked weekends. There should be some reason for this sudden change" Maan thought. He took his brand new BlackBerry and hit the "Call" button near Dev Kapoor"

Precap :-
              Taking a sip of his white Rum, Dev told Maan.                     
              "yaar, even she was not great in bed".
              "Shut up Dev, she was your wife", Maan laughed
               "yes, she WAS not IS", Dev chuckled.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top