Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 (Page 72)

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjeevani09

Originally posted by sldeeps

I wont say thank u and belittle what u have done for me. It is beyond these two words. U have given back my freedom, my smile, today I can be myself. I can live laugh and smile. The pleasures snatched from me for so many days. U know u have given back my dreams, I cudnt dream coz I cudnt sleep. Those sleepless nights still give me goose bumps. I have no words to show my gratitude for the support u provided me. U trusted my words. U did it all so smoothly. U went out of ur way just for me.

these lines of GEET are just perfect and apt as per the situation she has undergone

U have had all sexual bliss years ago. U promised not to fall to lust again. The control u monitored for years cannot become so weak

oh no MAAN has already experienced all these pleasures before meeting GEETAngry i am sorry for GEETOuch

hey sanju what happened at REEMA's party ??????? we need the party detailsEvil Smile

yeah he has had physical relationship with sameera. i hinted it in previous mention too. details of that wud be revealed too but not now.
reema's party was initially fine for geet but the contents and informations that they wanted to shower on geet were too much for her to absorb. so she escaped. even meera felt things were quite open with too many movies and magzines so she fled with geet.

MAAANN i hate u Angry
AngryAngry

sry sanju can't stop myself - if he already had an affair with Sameera why did he marry GEET (i know because of DAADI - but still i can't take this)

Angry

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09

sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjeevani09

I wont say thank u and belittle what u have done for me. It is beyond these two words. U have given back my freedom, my smile, today I can be myself. I can live laugh and smile. The pleasures snatched from me for so many days. U know u have given back my dreams, I cudnt dream coz I cudnt sleep. Those sleepless nights still give me goose bumps. I have no words to show my gratitude for the support u provided me. U trusted my words. U did it all so smoothly. U went out of ur way just for me.

these lines of GEET are just perfect and apt as per the situation she has undergone

U have had all sexual bliss years ago. U promised not to fall to lust again. The control u monitored for years cannot become so weak

oh no MAAN has already experienced all these pleasures before meeting GEETAngry i am sorry for GEETOuch

hey sanju what happened at REEMA's party ??????? we need the party detailsEvil Smile

yeah he has had physical relationship with sameera. i hinted it in previous mention too. details of that wud be revealed too but not now.
reema's party was initially fine for geet but the contents and informations that they wanted to shower on geet were too much for her to absorb. so she escaped. even meera felt things were quite open with too many movies and magzines so she fled with geet.

MAAANN i hate u Angry
AngryAngry

sry sanju can't stop myself - if he already had an affair with Sameera why did he marry GEET (i know because of DAADI - but still i can't take this)

Angry

it is more complicated than u r understanding. i wont disclose more now.

sldeeps

sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

hey...!!!Smile

the update was simply awesome..!!!ClapClap...loved every bit of it...!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the way geet answered meera's qtn left me speechless...it was beautifully described...ClapClap..observation in detail...but there too she din fail to address him as sadu ...lolLOLWink

maan actually bend to smell his own perfume coz she likes it...hmm...!!!EmbarrassedWinkTongue
he even realized he doest kno her wen she knows him too well to describe him...!!! he made a note to observe her...!!!!EmbarrassedTongue

geet is so naive and innocent...her heart is clean...she is outside what she is inside...no pretending business...!!!Smile
she asked her questions so innocently...!!!Shocked

she has dreams abt her man...the one whom she will love and the one who vl love her...she wants everythin to b special vid her love of life...she doesnt have big big dreams ...she just wants it to b special...love exists and she has it all...i felt bad 4 her...!!Cry

she never complaints... but she needs to b loved ...!! she deserves all the love in dis world...!!!Embarrassed
she accepted she finds herself at peace in maans arms...!!! maan decided never to break her trust...!!Embarrassed

geet is not aware abt her feelings but meera is observing her...!!Smile

they ran out of the pyjama party...lol...!!LOLWinkTongueit was beyond their level...lol...maan understood it...lolLOLWink

maan wanted to kiss her and clear her doubts that teeth doesnt cum in betwn...som1 is loosing self control...!!!Embarrassed

geet was really great full to him 4 what he did 4 her but couldnt express it...she thanked him 4 giving her life back...!!! me felt bad 4 her when she cried her heart out...!!CryCry

maan shared physical relationship wid sameeraAngry.Dead...but m sure he din really love her...!!Ouchwhat has dis stupid sammera done to maan...he has build walls around himself never to let any1 enter...and if sum1 enters never to acknowledge...i m already hating sammera...i dont kno what i vl do wen she actually makes her appearance in update as flashback...me wil virtually kill her...AngryAngry

thank u 4 the long update sweety...!!!Big smile
cant wait to read more...does precap mean karan to cum in picture...me is excited...!!!Tongue

EmbarrassedUPDATE SOON...!!!Embarrassed

love exists and soon will be visible too. sameera part is complicated and let it be revealed as time comes. 

_G1234_

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
superb part...
loved it...

sanjeevani09

tazzo Groupbie
tazzo