Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 (Page 124)

sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

Originally posted by heermeher

hiii ...
well its seems this update of urs has actually ticked off many of ur readers and they are waiting for the first chance to pounce on maan and beat him to pulp...
well he doesnt have my sympathies...he is full of contradictions...he cares for her but does not want to love her...
how can a person conveniently forget to acknowledge geet as his wife when a stupid lady like NT are considered a part of his family...
does this man does not have a mouth to declare publicly that geet is his wife...which otherwise lashes out at geet whenever she is at fault...
well if geet is contemplating divorce after three years...i wud say she is a fool to waste her precious 3 years on this man...
there is no question of waiting or giving him a chance...just flick the divorce papers on maan's face and ask him to go to hell...
she shud move on with someone who can cherish,respect and love her and will proudly introduce her as his wife to the world...
well i think u have done a splendid job as u just managed to provoke me and give an outlet to my pent up frustrations against this JERK called maan...
take a bow dear...u r indeed one of the finest writers

keep writing
love u ff

reva

P.S--- hope to get another update soon..plzzz

hi reva rightly said he is just taking care of her becoz he feels as a sympathy some people are recomending that dadi should intro her as maan's wife but thats not done its either him and nobody else who can give her this place

I m repeating it again that please dont make geet attend the party she has done all the duty of elder daughter in law and what she gets not even a family photo mein jagaha she was completely neglected who is NT to him as bro's wife but she got the space.  Please i dont want geet to hence forth share his room and please let her go to the best college and let there be some separation as she needs to go to some other place to complete her studies.  I m sorry but ur this part really provoked me to write a lenghty update

hey thanxx dear for agreeing with me...
but the very thought sickens me and makes my blood boil...that he forgets her existence as per his whims and fancies...
dadi introducing geet...is simply stupid...coz its her grandson who has got married to geet...

a woman feels proud and loved when she is being introduced by her husband...
i am wondering what all must have happened in next two years for her to have hardened her resolve to divorce him...
i shudder to think that, for a lady like her who doesnt have parental support when its come s to taking such hard decisions...what she is planning to do with her future...
well i am hopelessly addicted to this stoory...
i hope this ff does not bring out the worst in me...LOL
reva

i think i will have to rush the next part soon. MSK has fumed many...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen84tanya_vi

sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya_vi

but the very thought sickens me and makes my blood boil...that he forgets her existence as per his whims and fancies...
dadi introducing geet...is simply stupid...coz its her grandson who has got married to geet...

i am wondering what all must have happened in next two years for her to have hardened her resolve to divorce him...
i shudder to think that, for a lady like her who doesnt have parental support when its come s to taking such hard decisions...what she is planning to do with her future...
reva

"a woman feels proud and loved when she is being introduced by her husband..."  I totally agree with you..I have faith in Sanju as a writer..so I'm sure she'll come up with something that'll do justice to our  POV..Till then..relax sweetie, don't get worked up and scare poor Sanju LOL

phew thanks for the support tanya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
loved the update...
he does care for her...
but this interview will surely make any one insecure...
probably he is trying to protect her...
will she attend the party or not...
i think she shud better avoid it...
when will v get to know more abt maan's past

sanjeevani09

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Gr8 update ...
Please make Maan announce his wedding publicaly...
Geet wants recognition...
Will wait for ur next update

sanjeevani09

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heermeher

hiii ...
well its seems this update of urs has actually ticked off many of ur readers and they are waiting for the first chance to pounce on maan and beat him to pulp...
well he doesnt have my sympathies...he is full of contradictions...he cares for her but does not want to love her...
how can a person conveniently forget to acknowledge geet as his wife when a stupid lady like NT are considered a part of his family...
does this man does not have a mouth to declare publicly that geet is his wife...which otherwise lashes out at geet whenever she is at fault...
well if geet is contemplating divorce after three years...i wud say she is a fool to waste her precious 3 years on this man...
there is no question of waiting or giving him a chance...just flick the divorce papers on maan's face and ask him to go to hell...
she shud move on with someone who can cherish,respect and love her and will proudly introduce her as his wife to the world...
well i think u have done a splendid job as u just managed to provoke me and give an outlet to my pent up frustrations against this JERK called maan...
take a bow dear...u r indeed one of the finest writers

keep writing
love u ff

reva

P.S--- hope to get another update soon..plzzz

hi reva rightly said he is just taking care of her becoz he feels as a sympathy some people are recomending that dadi should intro her as maan's wife but thats not done its either him and nobody else who can give her this place

I m repeating it again that please dont make geet attend the party she has done all the duty of elder daughter in law and what she gets not even a family photo mein jagaha she was completely neglected who is NT to him as bro's wife but she got the space.  Please i dont want geet to hence forth share his room and please let her go to the best college and let there be some separation as she needs to go to some other place to complete her studies.  I m sorry but ur this part really provoked me to write a lenghty update

reva

seriously i m too hopelessly addicted to this ff i feel he will be the same guy for 3 years and she  tolerated this nonsense from him and his family. I really want her to concentrated on study make her mark and forget about all the relation as of now.  She has friends who can take care of her

maureen84

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
nice update... felt bad for geet.. hmm party sounds gud... continue soon

sanjeevani09

_G1234_ Goldie
_G1234_
_G1234_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Awesomeee part...it was veryyy nice...
maan care for geet sooo much..EmbarrassedDay Dreaminghe left the party for her...just loved it..Embarrassed
aww!! geet was sad... I am sooo addicted to this FF...Winkur a awesome writer  sanju..ClapClapClap
in next part Dance...OMG!!!can't waittt..plzzz update soon...

Edited by _G1234_ - 18 May 2011 at 7:19am

sanjeevani09

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
sorry dear i dont want interfere but one point i will tell geet accept maan as a husband no .tali ek haath se nahi bajti yeh geet ki bhi ghalti hai meera come to drop her but she did take her maan room she staying there why she did like that.she her self dont want to interdouce maan as a husband.i have faith for sanju she is stroy writer i will wait for her update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjeevani09paponecon

Go to top