Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 82

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ... superb ...

loved d update ... 

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

waise ... hw could dat be .. agreed no one knew abt their marriage as it was in hp ..

but .. interview me dey would hv mentioned it naa ... atleast dadi could hv ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heermeher

hi reva rightly said he is just taking care of her becoz he feels as a sympathy some people are recomending that dadi should intro her as maan's wife but thats not done its either him and nobody else who can give her this place

I m repeating it again that please dont make geet attend the party she has done all the duty of elder daughter in law and what she gets not even a family photo mein jagaha she was completely neglected who is NT to him as bro's wife but she got the space.  Please i dont want geet to hence forth share his room and please let her go to the best college and let there be some separation as she needs to go to some other place to complete her studies.  I m sorry but ur this part really provoked me to write a lenghty update

hey thanxx dear for agreeing with me...
but the very thought sickens me and makes my blood boil...that he forgets her existence as per his whims and fancies...
dadi introducing geet...is simply stupid...coz its her grandson who has got married to geet...

a woman feels proud and loved when she is being introduced by her husband...
i am wondering what all must have happened in next two years for her to have hardened her resolve to divorce him...
i shudder to think that, for a lady like her who doesnt have parental support when its come s to taking such hard decisions...what she is planning to do with her future...
well i am hopelessly addicted to this stoory...
i hope this ff does not bring out the worst in me...😆
reva
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nic part...
waitin 4 bd nxt one eagerly...
do update soon...
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm interesting part which is different from the past few parts.

we have been taken into MAANEET's land in the past few parts and now we are again back to the story it seems ... good work sanju 👏 MAAN's care towards GEET and GEET's pain for not mentioning her as a family member is very well presented.

GEET is trying to move on in her life and give her so called marriage atleast one chance to work out their relationship. MAAN is unaware of this but slowly developing a bond with GEET which is clearly visible. I think media is not aware that MAAN is married, i hope he or DAADI would announce about MAAN's marriage in the coming party.

But i feel sorry for GEET, MAAN should also have read the ARTICLE right want to know whether he has noticed that his family photo is incomplete without GEET, about that poll and how GEET would react after reading that ARTICLE.
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww poor Geet. Sweet update tho. Can't wait for the next one. Oh dear, i sound like all the others out here now.. He he..  
suba2011 thumbnail
nice update...sad for geet,when maan and geet will realised their  love...waiting for more maaneet moments
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

but the very thought sickens me and makes my blood boil...that he forgets her existence as per his whims and fancies...
dadi introducing geet...is simply stupid...coz its her grandson who has got married to geet...

i am wondering what all must have happened in next two years for her to have hardened her resolve to divorce him...
i shudder to think that, for a lady like her who doesnt have parental support when its come s to taking such hard decisions...what she is planning to do with her future...
reva

"a woman feels proud and loved when she is being introduced by her husband..."  I totally agree with you..I have faith in Sanju as a writer..so I'm sure she'll come up with something that'll do justice to our  POV..Till then..relax sweetie, don't get worked up and scare poor Sanju 😆
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

hiii ...
well its seems this update of urs has actually ticked off many of ur readers and they are waiting for the first chance to pounce on maan and beat him to pulp...
well he doesnt have my sympathies...he is full of contradictions...he cares for her but does not want to love her...
how can a person conveniently forget to acknowledge geet as his wife when a stupid lady like NT are considered a part of his family...
does this man does not have a mouth to declare publicly that geet is his wife...which otherwise lashes out at geet whenever she is at fault...
well if geet is contemplating divorce after three years...i wud say she is a fool to waste her precious 3 years on this man...she shud have kicked him long back...
there is no question of waiting or giving him a chance...just flick the divorce papers on maan's face and ask him to go to hell...
she shud move on with someone who can cherish,respect and love her and will proudly introduce her as his wife to the world...
well i think u have done a splendid job as u just managed to provoke me and give an outlet to my pent up frustrations for this soory excuse of man called maan...
take a bow dear...u r indeed one of the finest writers

keep writing
love u ff

reva

P.S--- hope to get another update soon..plzzz

so everyone is ready to bash maan so let me make some statements from his side. atleast he must also have spokesperson.
im not justifying his action but just clarifying his thoughts.
the reporter never asked him personal question as MSK never answers them till now.
as far as family foto was considered the PRO handed over an old family foto.
the mistake MSK has done is he didnt acknowledge his marriage to his PRO. which shud have been done by him a long time ago.
MSK  as a person cares a damn about world and media and this type of publicity irks him so it is a rare chance he has read the magazine and marked geet's absence.
the family is too involved in the preparation that they have not marked this too.
good care is being taken of geet. he left the party and rushed to her that shows his care. he loves her yaar. not everyone stands on mountain top and shouts.

but for the fault he has done he will be treated right. his silence wont take him far.

well it is human  to err. and let him realise he is human enuf to do mistakes. if there are no mistakes or miscommunication all marriages wud be success. no divorces.

sanjeevani09 thumbnail

reva

i think i will have to rush the next part soon. MSK has fumed many...

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya_vi

"a woman feels proud and loved when she is being introduced by her husband..."  I totally agree with you..I have faith in Sanju as a writer..so I'm sure she'll come up with something that'll do justice to our  POV..Till then..relax sweetie, don't get worked up and scare poor Sanju 😆

phew thanks for the support tanya...