Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Babe loved it

Jaldi update  kiya kar naa...I go mad waiting for it!
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part dear...i hope dadi introduce geet as d wife of maan in party...plz continue soo...
heermeher thumbnail
can we have a one more update now please
star_777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...please update soon
Downhill thumbnail
hiii ...
well its seems this update of urs has actually ticked off many of ur readers and they are waiting for the first chance to pounce on maan and beat him to pulp...
well he doesnt have my sympathies...he is full of contradictions...he cares for her but does not want to love her...
how can a person conveniently forget to acknowledge geet as his wife when a stupid lady like NT are considered a part of his family...
does this man does not have a mouth to declare publicly that geet is his wife...which otherwise lashes out at geet whenever she is at fault...
well if geet is contemplating divorce after three years...i wud say she is a fool to waste her precious 3 years on this man...she shud have kicked him long back...
there is no question of waiting or giving him a chance...just flick the divorce papers on maan's face and ask him to go to hell...
she shud move on with someone who can cherish,respect and love her and will proudly introduce her as his wife to the world...
well i think u have done a splendid job as u just managed to provoke me and give an outlet to my pent up frustrations for this soory excuse of man called maan...
take a bow dear...u r indeed one of the finest writers

keep writing
love u ff

reva

P.S--- hope to get another update soon..plzzz
Edited by Dreamy_Mystique - 12 years ago
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great but sad update! Geet should not attend the party until Maan acknowledge her presence. What about daadi? geet has been taking care of her health for so long like a daughter and even she doesn't acknowledge her as her family member... so sad.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it but why the hell is the poll conducted n poor geet is going through physical n even emotional pain but no one understands
heermeher thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hiii ...
well its seems this update of urs has actually ticked off many of ur readers and they are waiting for the first chance to pounce on maan and beat him to pulp...
well he doesnt have my sympathies...he is full of contradictions...he cares for her but does not want to love her...
how can a person conveniently forget to acknowledge geet as his wife when a stupid lady like NT are considered a part of his family...
does this man does not have a mouth to declare publicly that geet is his wife...which otherwise lashes out at geet whenever she is at fault...
well if geet is contemplating divorce after three years...i wud say she is a fool to waste her precious 3 years on this man...
there is no question of waiting or giving him a chance...just flick the divorce papers on maan's face and ask him to go to hell...
she shud move on with someone who can cherish,respect and love her and will proudly introduce her as his wife to the world...
well i think u have done a splendid job as u just managed to provoke me and give an outlet to my pent up frustrations against this JERK called maan...
take a bow dear...u r indeed one of the finest writers

keep writing
love u ff

reva

P.S--- hope to get another update soon..plzzz

hi reva rightly said he is just taking care of her becoz he feels as a sympathy some people are recomending that dadi should intro her as maan's wife but thats not done its either him and nobody else who can give her this place

I m repeating it again that please dont make geet attend the party she has done all the duty of elder daughter in law and what she gets not even a family photo mein jagaha she was completely neglected who is NT to him as bro's wife but she got the space.  Please i dont want geet to hence forth share his room and please let her go to the best college and let there be some separation as she needs to go to some other place to complete her studies.  I m sorry but ur this part really provoked me to write a lenghty update
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this is the result of her whole hearted support for one year for Maan's family, then she should move on further. There is no point of staying in this relationship. This will give only emotional pain to geet. nothing else!!!! 
Be.edgy thumbnail
That's sad !! Geet had been there for the family since her marriage and even then noone acknowledge her presense .. UGH!! I hope Geet doesn't attend the party ..