maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

missing the update...

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 40

He kept thinking all night and didn't sleep even for a minute.

Geet was leaving for college when Maan called her.

Change karo. He handed her a bag. It was the pink shirt he had bought for her. Wear this and be ready for college.

When geet comes out. Maan moved closer and opened her tight braid to loosen her hair over her shoulder. He put a bluetooth connected handsfree head set to her ear below her hair. He taught her how to use it.

Ye sab kya hai?

U will get to know. U trust me?

Hhhmmm.

Then just go on doing as I say. I will be connected to u thru this phone. Now leave for ur college at ur usual time.

He led her towards the door of their room and motioned her to leave. She looked back nervously at him.

Go as u go daily. No changes.

He left house soon after her on pretext of an early meeting.

~.~.~

Geet was reaching her college when maan connected her on her phone. Geet went in her car as usual and Maan followed in his. Geet was unaware that he is following her as he didn't tell her his plan. She assumed this as a security measure he wants to know where she is.

Ji.

Dnt be nervous. Calm down. Do as I tell u.

Ji'ji. she was quite loud.

Geet u dnt need to shout. I can hear ur slightest hhhmm'even ur breath.

She stopped to inhale.

Now breathe, will u? we dnt have to go to the hospital we have to reach the college.

He muted his phone and called someone on his other phone. R u there? She will be there in 5 min. everything ready and set?

Yes. We r prepared.

She is wearing pink shirt and blue denims, has a black college bag in her hand. Hair open, curly.

Dnt worry we will recognise her in any crowd.

Ok. Call me when work is done.

How will we recognise the boy?

I will call u with his description and clothings.

Done.

Back on call with geet.

Geet when u get down there u dnt talk loudly to me. Max monosyllables and hhmmm. Keep ur mouth shut as no one shud know ur talking to someone. One more thing u do as I tell u and even speak only what I tell u.

Hhhmmm.

U r sure he will be there.

Yes he must be. I cut his call yesterday and then switched off the phone so I think he must come.

Dnt worry. He will.

She was getting down the car.

U sure na? I must go to college in this top? What have u planned?

Geet just smile and do what I tell u. smile.

R u there with me?

If anything happens u will find me by ur side. Now just go in and dnt be nervous if anything unusual happens. Follow my instructions. Ok. Now will u plzzz get down and gooo.

He wanted it done fast and she was dilly dally. He stood at a distance unseen and monitored her.

Geet entered the campus.

Is he there?

She looked here and there.

Hhhmmm.

Tell me the direction as I told u to.

10 O' clock. Blue shirt.

Ok no more. He informed on the other phone.

He is coming to u?

She nodded. hhhmm.

Dnt panic. Stop for him. Let him approach u.

U r in the middle of the pathway?

Hhhmm.

Stay there. Geet breathe smoothly. He wont be able to harm u. relax.

As soon as he was at a hands distance from Geet. Two men, tall and robust held him. A man followed them, he looked decent and authoritative in formal trousers and shirt. Well built body. Chalo le k chalo sa*** ko'.

Geet panic. Show surprise.

What???? She exclaimed. Im already shocked.

Geet do as I tell u. not a word extra. We have to play with his psychology. Ask them what happened.

What is happening?

Show ur worried and nervous.

The third man to come pulled down his dark sunglasses. His eyes piercing like a hawk. Jaws firm. He spoke in a firm tone Do u know him madam?

Say no' with hesitation. He is a college student.

No.. not exactly.. college mein parhta hai bas.

Madam we r from NCB.

Kya?

Narcotics Bureau. If u know him stay here else leave. drug peddling ka case hai.

Saab mil gaya. The first man was frisking him got some packets.

Geet turn from there and leave with a face of disgust.

Chi' babaji aise log bhi hote hain? Geet still didn't understand that this was planted and he has been a victim to MSK's mind.

She turned and found Nuts running to her. They hugged. By the time geet told y he is being manhandled to nuts, a big crowd was there. The inspector and his two staff beat the life out of Atul. He was beaten thoroughly. Hero banta hai. College ka mahool kharab karta hai. Aj to teri band bajegi. Sarega tu ab jail mein. Jeevan mein fir ye asmaan dekhne ko nahi milega. Bahut shaana banta tha, chal teri zindagi khatam.

Geet gasped as he was getting beaten up. But not a trace of sympathy came over her face. She had been tortured enuf by him. Tranquility set within her that the ordeal is over.

Happy?

Maan's words broke her thought. Then she realized It was all maan's plan. Vooo..

Geet chup. Abhi wahan se nikalo mujhe tumse akele mein kuch baat karni hai.

Nuts mein jaara washroom se aati hu.

Meanwhile maan attended his other phone. Sir kaam ho gaya.

Good.

Sir we had specific order to do it. Call us any time u need. Ye kabhi fir nahi dikhega sir. The girl is fine. She left sir. Ek baat puchu sir who is she?

Relative. He never disclosed geet's identity not even to the senior officer he had approached.

wow!! so did u people like it? do tell me.

i know many of u thought of different approaches. but i concluded with this one as i had many reasons to back it.
firstly Ydidnt Maan beat him up and tell him she is his wife?
that is not a solution according to me. coz next day he may harm geet for revenge sake. for psycos like atul it hardly matters that the girl is someone's wife. geet has time and again clarified she doesnt like him but it didnt deter him. as far as maan beating him is considered wont use of just muscle power equate him to Brij. brij uses his muscles to solve all problem but this is MSK he uses his brain.

y drug case and not eve teasing?
geet wud come into picture in eve teasing case which maan didnt want. moreover u dnt get long sentence for eve teasing and he will be out in no matter of time. he can then find other ways to pester geet. bail is easier in this case and if it comes to influence from politician as this person has some connection here is also easy. drug is a place where even a politician thinks before influencing.

secondly i wanted to make it a little dramatic and unexpected so also drug case.

i know many of u wud feel sympathetic for Atul as his life is ruined but if u place urself in the girls place and feel her trauma u wud be happy. as it is it is a story girls.

y maan didnt tell geet that he is over there?
as he didnt want geet to turn and look at him consistently. in nervousness she wud. this cud implicate to some that geet was involved in the arrest some way. he wanted geet to have a clean chit of non involvement.  

if u have more doubts plzz do question.

PRECAP
Maan hearing Geet talk with her friends...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ girlie talks 

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
😊first one to comment

nice, yes Maan did right😊
if he keeps telling that Geet is his wife, there are chances that Geet might be under too much scrutiny...after all our munda is smart 😳

I am loving the story now more 😊 ...hope this would bring Maan and Geet a step closer as hubby and wifey πŸ˜‰

precap is interesting
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail

thanks...nice update

Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
123pritha thumbnail
awesome update
loved itπŸ‘
u came up with amazing idea
and the precap
coolπŸ˜†
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘
loved it 
maan is jus too goood
perfect plan and excution 
i really loved d whole plan 
wooo precap is interesting
cont sooon😊
heermeher thumbnail
that was awesome I think maan did right

the way he made this guy arrested was too good.

He really used his brain and the way he made geet come out of this whole issue smoothly was admirable but it was small update but like it as the issue is sorted out completely.

So maan is gonna be naughty he is gonna listen girly talks oops hope they dont talk something about MSK god please save geet
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was perfectly scripted out!! Excellent!!

I was kind of hoping you wouldn't go with the usual "she-is-my-wife-how-dare-you" routine...but what you wrote bowled me over!!

Brilliant plan...though sadly, not everyone has contacts like Maan to tackle men like Atul.

Awesome update!! An looking forward to the promising pre-cap.

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I jst love d way maan deal wid d situation. . . . Awesome update.
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yaar...fabulous update...liked it too much...

Maan is really a hero - you have made his character so balanced and strong - he is intelligent, confident and has a great presence of mind - i just hope he had the right balance of emotions - but I know he will thanks to you

Geet is a smart girl...i like her too...just today's modern woman...

lovely update...waiting for one more...maybe tomorrow?πŸ˜†