Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #3 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...my God poor Geet has been going through all this kind of alone...my heart goes out for her as I know how it feels when somebody does that kind of thing to you😕.

Although noone ever physically stalked me but I used to have a mid-night caller and I swear at times I wanted to just kill him 😡...it used to be so frustrating and on top of all you don't want to tell other people as people might misunderstand if you had something to encourage these types of thing to begin with😭.

I am so glad that Geet has confided in Maan and he is helping her through this. I SO SO SO MUCH want Geet to introduce Maan to her friends😳😉.

So what would be the solution to Geet's problem...I also would like her to go infront of that person as Maan's wife but at times these kind of obsessive people don;t care about married or non-married...but it might disturb him enough to take a wrong step and get trapped by police🤢.

Oh thanks for this update but please update soon. I cannot wait for your update, I keep checking again and again to see if you sent a PM😆
who is this Damn Atul jo meri Geet nu itna pareshaan kar raha hai... Haath Pair thod dun uske...

it was simply awesome...finally she decided to tell him...
uff!! finally i read it 1 go. love this story.. do add me in ur pm list
thnx 4 d long update.

Omg, Geet went through so much trouble. Bt, now i am sure Maan will short out his Geet's problem.

luved it. Do, continue soon plzzz.😃
wow that was a very looong one dear... thank u sooo much...lovely update... loving your ff more n more...

waiting to see maan beating that guy...stupid , hw dare he disturbs geet , grrr😡😡😡

and wen are they both going to realise their love for each other???desperately waiting for that moment😊

Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anshimanshi

awesome update...my God poor Geet has been going through all this kind of alone...my heart goes out for her as I know how it feels when somebody does that kind of thing to you😕.

Although noone ever physically stalked me but I used to have a mid-night caller and I swear at times I wanted to just kill him 😡...it used to be so frustrating and on top of all you don't want to tell other people as people might misunderstand if you had something to encourage these types of thing to begin with😭.

I am so glad that Geet has confided in Maan and he is helping her through this. I SO SO SO MUCH want Geet to introduce Maan to her friends😳😉.

So what would be the solution to Geet's problem...I also would like her to go infront of that person as Maan's wife but at times these kind of obsessive people don;t care about married or non-married...but it might disturb him enough to take a wrong step and get trapped by police🤢.

Oh thanks for this update but please update soon. I cannot wait for your update, I keep checking again and again to see if you sent a PM😆

these type of men are jerks. i have set an idea to set him straight. hope it is unexpected but is appealing enuf.Angry
Brilliant Update ..
Hope Maan will teach him a lesson ..
Awesome update !!!
Love how maan and geet r bonding even if it is in time of trouble
awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
wesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
 awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome 
awesome awesome awesome awesome 

Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
superb  update
cont soon
thanks for the pm