Lonavla journey ! ! !

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally the Lonavla journey of Akshay Manjari started and its just going great !!! πŸ˜‰
Firstly the smiling happy MANJARI is back after a long time...πŸ˜ƒ...and AKSHAY is giving the much needed attitude to Manjari...πŸ˜†..Both are changed ...

The best thing of all is that Puja is AWAY from them...AKSHAY MANJARI are alone...⭐️..Really hope she dont cum behind them...

AKSHAY MANJARI's small small nok jhok is lovely ...with in between little romantic moments...😳...
The last scene was awesome with Manjari falling in Akshay's arms...😳...and tomorrow's precap...but it seems Manjari will again twist her words...πŸ˜’

Looking forward for more beautiful episodes of AKSHARI !!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
LONAVLA Track is rocking !!! ⭐️

Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True.. I like the new Avatar of Akshay.. πŸ˜Š And the nok-jhoks are cute.. πŸ˜Š Looking forward for todays episode.. πŸ˜ƒ
hir50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True .⭐️...i am also liking the new AVTAR OF AKSHAY ...😎 nok -jhoks r cute πŸ€— enjoying YIH πŸ˜Š
shree60 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=frenz4u]Finally the Lonavla journey of Akshay Manjari started and its just going great !!! πŸ˜‰
Firstly the smiling happy MANJARI is back after a long time...πŸ˜ƒ...and AKSHAY is giving the much needed attitude to Manjari...πŸ˜†..Both are changed ...

The best thing of all is that Puja is AWAY from them...AKSHAY MANJARI are alone...⭐️..Really hope she dont cum behind them...

AKSHAY MANJARI's small small nok jhok is lovely ...with in between little romantic moments...😳...
The last scene was awesome with Manjari falling in Akshay's arms...😳...and tomorrow's precap...but it seems Manjari will again twist her words...πŸ˜’

Looking forward for more beautiful episodes of AKSHARI !!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
LONAVLA Track is rocking !!! ⭐️

TRUE LONAVALA TRACK ROCKING ...πŸ‘
LOVE YIH YIH YIH ...
LOVE U RAUNAOQ ...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, this Lonavla journey is turning out much better than expected... ☺️ Love seeing the old Manjari, full of life n Akshay giving her attitude😎 Loving it...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im so glad puja is awy..i love the new track!
meera_love thumbnail
Akshay giving attitude is the best part! And Manjari's bubbliness is an added bonus πŸ˜Š
However I hope the Lonavla track brings a new twist to Akshari...as in they return with confronted love for each other. Hope the two unite...uske baad sabko dekh lenge yaar! Be it Puja or Mallika. Waise bhi un dono ke bahot secrets expose hona baki hai...those tracks will be AMAZING to watch. But usse pehle Akshari should be together β€οΈ
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautifulll track
i loveee this track
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I too love this track. πŸ˜Š