The Return of SATYAGRAHA & INDEPENDENCE saga...!

Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi guys...😊

Posting a topic after a pretty long-long time...! but kehthe hain... time ho na ho... har kisi ho kisi baath ki itching zaroor hoti hai... as our ghabbar has itching for shopping spree... myself has itching for writing spree...😆...socha aaj , abhi isi waqt hi likh loon...what else to discuss except yest.'s episode...!

Ghabbar's Satyagraha: Do or dieOff The Rack but shopping nahi karoongi...

As i said before... ghabbar got a itching yest. as the shopping mania struck her... but she succeeded in her pratigya that she will not give up and did not do shopping...! She even did DANDI MARCH in the living room of Kashyap house... naaah... but din't give up her struggle to overcome her weakness...here's her struggle saga...

The OPPONENTS:

Samba-Kalia(sudi-Suli) marched in Dressing Room... in their very bouncy  fashion and dropped a bomb saying they have plans to go shopping and asked if ghabbar wud like to join in... Ghabbar all excited on hearing about shopping got into a ghajini mode and forgot even the scissor meethi offered to beautifully snip off the credit cards... and when remembered... she got all furious on samba-kalia for TEASING and INSTIGATING her with their shopping enthusiasm...

Next came the call from ms. Sanju Bajpai saying Ghabbar needs to be ready with their passportsShopping Spree as they might get to fly to Europe for a holiday...but yeah... sanju forgot she is now speaking to Mrs. SUHANA KASHYAP the one who now knows the value of money and how difficult it is to earn a penny... Ghabbar got again furious that instead of encouraging her on her mission to not do shopping she INSTIGATED and TEASED her with her vacation plans...

Meena kumari.Grocery.. our own  investigator of Kashyap parivaar too din spare Ghabbar off her mission...She too tempted her with her plastic thailis loaded with haldi, coffee powder, soaps, dhania powder and a few other shoppe items for the household... but Ghabbar now felt even the word "KHAREEDE" a threat for her mission...and told BM that she INSTIGATED and TEASED her with her household shopping list...

Not only this... even the interactive media..Sales Rack.the magazines, the televison tempted and instigated Ghabbar with tempting offers in their ads. ... but failed to break the SATYAGRAHA of Ghabbar's SHOPPING...!

THE SUPPORTERS:

The Kashyap parivaar was wise to understand for Ghabbar ... shopping is as necessary as air is to breathe.Shopping 2.. so they provided their support and encouragement for this mission of hers...BM marched in with a branded handbag ...Rano brought Suhana's fav. perfume...Dishoo brought a scarf for her...RB gifted her with her fav. writer's book...Shahjahan-Mumtaz presented her with a saree and Ishaan gifted her 2 beautiful pearl kangans...!

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE turns  POSSIBLE:

Suhana's struggle in her satyagraha reaped fruits...she won in not doing shopping... but also gained the knowledge as to how much the kashyap parivaar BM, Rano, RB were all choosy when it came to buying gift for her and preferred her likings for the same...it is all about a family... staying under a roof and knowing about each other's likes, dislikes, supporting each other ,doing things to comfort each other's lives and keep the environment of the house as positive and pleasing as possible...😃BM and Dadaji  said for the happiness of Suhana... neither  money mattered..nor a need for a special occasion... !👏👏👏
Suhana's determination to hold back her itching ... when it came to shopping deserves a 👏👏👏... How cud she forget her MIL has even felt gold bangles irritate her wrists when Suhana's treatment needed money...??
 How cud she forget BM and her FIL letting her Paa know that she is their responsibility and he need not worry about the finance... ??
How cud she forget the emotional support the family gave her when she feared her life????
All this deserved a sacrifice ... shopping is her weakness... toh yeh hi sahi... she learnt a lesson... without being told that money is earned in a hard way... and one needs to think wisely before spending it...!5 Stars... but what a way to show this lesson...Great job

INDEPENDANCE saga...:  of Bhaanti-bhaanti log

Since Shanti maasi invaded the kitchen territory of Gopi kaka and Dolly didi... they have  lost their independance and were forced to give up their democracy power... they now existed under the monarchy rule of Shanti maasi... who dictated that khushmand has a separate day to get cooked and so on...!
Finally the day came when there were celebrations in air on hearing the news that Shanti maasi might go back to lucknow... Gopi kaka and dolly didi even  rejoiced the moment... with a joyful narration of "Rahiman iss sansaar ke bhanti- bhaanti ke log" ... but only to get caught...😆... though  gopi kaka-dolly didi...r going to gain back their independance... after Shanti maasi's exit... i guess we all wud miss our fav. Shanti maasi-Gopi kaka's interaction...which was superbly and cleverly comic-timed... so a big 👏👏👏 for this jodi... who entertained us with their superb performance and comic timing...Super duper... we wud miss u shanti maasi... hope u get back soon  ..u rule over the kitchen territory ...You rule!...no probs...😆... to entertain us ...more...😃...but please get back...!

Guys... that was the satyagraha and independance saga... i felt like keying in... and felt the itch for ...😆... hope u enjoy it...!
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
love your writing spree!!!  what a lovely post you have written!!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Woh Laxmi di...Superb post di...loved the way u included dandi march, satyagraha and all...wonderful...!!!👏

Suhana overcame her itch to shopping..bt u werent able to withstand uh??😆
thank god...u werent able to...we have got such a wonderful post now...😊
please keep making more...we are missing this a lot...

abt the episode...it was a perfect episode...we have our old suhana...the wonderful kashyaps and bajpais...loved the episode...😃

thanks for the post...!!😊
YAY!!!  you are adding emoticons too!!!  😆 😆 😆 
Wow Laxmidi...What a beautiful post di👏...

Samba-Kalia & Suli-Sudi...hahahhahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love it...🤣🤣🤣🤣
 laxmi...majha aya padneme...Superb!!! amazing Writing Skills...do write for us often...
about the episode after longtime a well balanced one with a !00% flavor of SGP...Enjoyed it thoroughly...

Edited by madhu_d - 12 years ago
@feefi

Yeah thanks  for your sweet and quick response dear... emoticons ke bina kaise chalega yaar...😆... jo wada kiya woh nibhana padega... i promised someone last week... i will make use of emoticons in my next thread... as was unable to do so in my last update... so did it here...😃...

@ shwets

rahiman iss sansaar ke bhanti-bhanti ke log... ek woh hai  suhana... ek main hoon Lax... kya kare zamana jab ho jaaye itching alag alag...🤣
what a ghatiya shayari... sinha yeah sheems hoti toh padthe jhootey alag alag...🤣
yeah shwets... felt like writing something for a long time... saw the episode now... and enjoyed it... so thot... why not now itself...😆... warna mera dimaag fhat jaata yaar...😆...Thanks sweetie...😃... main jhuk gayi weakness ke aage...😆

@ crysind

Sudi-suli r my samba-kalia yaar always ..😆.. i wondered how sane they were when they visited suhana the last time for the modelling ka jalwa episode... thank god yest. they became their normal self...😆😆... itna sane dekhnay mein mazaa nahi aata...😆😆... thanks febs... glad u liked it...😃
@Laxmi Di

First of all, a question for you:-
(i) Was Suhana singing Hum Honge Kamiyaab or something like that?
Or is the whole Satyagraha concept yours?

If she said, then I absolutely love it. The entire whole thing is wonderful. OMG!! Aapka jitna tareef kare utna kam hein. Seriously. You are awesome!!! ......................
I love everything about your post. Everything - The colors, the text, the smilies, the concept, the presentation, EVERYTHING. OMG! Laxmi Di. Kahan se dhoondh ke laati hein ye sab. Mein pagal ho jaungi. It is mindblowing!!

(P.S. I can't tell anything about the episode because I haven't seen it yet.😳)

@Feefi You see, it is called withdrawal symptoms. Suhana Kashyapji is VERY serious. I am not yet serious about it. I am trying to reduce it. Takes time. *sigh*

Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhu_d

laxmi...majha aya padneme...Superb!!! amazing Writing Skills...do write for us often...
about the episode after longtime a well balanced one with a !00% flavor of SGP...Enjoyed it thoroughly...

thanks madhu... rightly said... it had  pure SGP flavour in it...i loved suhana yest. she was looking and behaving like a child who was so excited on opening her birthday gifts... 😆... i loved her innocence when she looked at meena and said " tum mujhe tease kar rahi ho?"😆... again the way she reacted when BM kept her hand on her head and advised her to keep cool by  remembering lord shiva and saying om... she gently closed her eyes like an obedient kid.😳.. i kept saying so cute ...so cute for her...😆😆... again loved the scene where even BM puffed her cheeks to show she is angry... and quickly laughed seeing suhana... wow... BM was so amazing...Ragz behaved like a kid yest. and superbly performed...
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
Laxmi...i pray to god your itching for writing spree continues for ever 👏